Intercept

Discussion in 'Intercept Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company has a bad reputation. Analysts continue to bash it, which is not helpful to SHs.

Too bad.
    It’s interesting science.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone who's left be careful! They are looking for reasons to fire you. Be prepared to hire an attorney if you are terminated for "misappropriation of funds" or "misuse of corporate card". RK and DD are determined to boot you all. If RK can get rid of his #1 butt boy HS, it can happen to you!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OTOM more like #GTFO!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And why would he now want to fire everyone? He just fought another company to keep you, right? Besides, they’re leaking salespeople left and right. What are we up to now? How many empty territories are there?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We might be the first TBM’s ever to be fired for NOT selling off label.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didn't fight another company to keep us. He sent the C&D to stop us from leaving on our own accord. Even though he told us if we aren't happy we should leave in Dallas, RK is a dictator who gets his rocks off from firing folks. He wants to replace us with less experienced reps who will work for unattainable targets for less money and aren't aware of his "sterling" reputation. Oh and who he can rule with fear.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! I was planning to apply for one of the many openings that are posted. After reading this, I'm not so sure. Is there anything positive (or salvageable) at Intercept?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Many openings”. Think it through.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Half the original sales force is gone. Nearly all of the remaining are actively looking. All of the original managers are gone with the exception of one. You would have to be beyond desperate or a masochist to want to work here. Hope that provides some additional clarity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture - toxic
    Morale - horribly low
    Sales - plunging
    Turnover- unprecedentedly high
    Strategy - off label desperation

Result - President RK

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look who made the hire

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

so, has all the turnover settled down? I have solid rare disease experience and considering the jump here due to current non-pipeline with my current biotech position. Is anyone making over target bonus of 38k if you're in top 10% or over that. I will get raise on base to join, but unsure of just PBC without Nash indication that may or may not come. anyone negotiate a sign-on bonus? Do you shut down week of Christmas? The rest of details I know. Appreciate any real feedback.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No more turnover is coming. Out of existing 45 reps that started maybe 20-22 left. Prob 4 more quitting this week too I think. Yes Xmas shut down. No I wouldn’t come here Bc bonus plan is stupid now and won’t make much. Also nash doubt will come to fruition. Oh and w RK still leading this ship the co is doomed.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My mgr seems confident that Nash inidcation is coming, but the trimester bonus structure payout sucks. We are sales people and losing a bonus per year (normal qtr bonus payout) is absolutely a prime example of not putting the sales force first. Maybe they want turnover to continue bc all the changes that are not in support of the sales force is a way to do it. Makes sense from a financial stand point, right? The cost to bring a new hire on to the company vs making positive changes to keep employees. The last 6 months has been a roller coaster with all new people and even managers. If you get one of the new ones that are micro that would be the stake in the ground for coming here. Good luck!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your manager is as clueless as you are about Nash. Get out while you are still a sane human being. This place will destroy your dignity and crush your soul. Complete idiots at the President and VP levels. You’ll wonder if you’re crazy, but your peers will remind you that you’re not. It’s just a matters of time. It’s happened to us all.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All true