Intercept

Discussion in 'Intercept Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

on a scale of 1-10 a solid 2

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a new hire and I have to admit that the management team was upfront and candid about the turnover . The national meeting was fabulous and I found the leadership to be honest, genuine and smart. Yes, I was warned that they do track activity - a bit old school but I don't mind it. Also, I'd anybody will get a Nash claim, it will be these guys. Call me whatever you want, I am glad I joined!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a jackass. What off label promotion? And you are qualified to talk about investor fraud?? Did you get fired from the company for being incompetent?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about keeping your naive mouth shut newbie. You’ll figure it out eventually.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong. If the management team was honest about the turnover, you wouldn’t be here. Unless you’re just that dumb.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All I can do is feel sorry for you.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

posts mainly by the disgruntled idiots who left or were fired. Values matter and clearly their existence was a disconnect!!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very comments from people who are here. All those who leave always have the worst things to say. I have yet to read a post here on any company that is even neutral or positive - yet we stay in this industry. Because we are well paid as at Intercept and with bosses who speak directly and demand a lot. I could do without the metrics tracking but I understand it. In the main, I have to say that I am glad I am here - way better than AZ, GSK, Sanofi or Valeant.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

naive, my ass. It's guys like you who are a stain on our industry. Opportunist pigs who fed at the trough and fall for the nearest trial lawyer.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No better way to describe your ass than naive. Tool.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something is wrong with you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Beware! Mass exit is never a good sign. The leadership tends to talk a good talk but in reality they are simply puppets to the puppet master. If you cross the puppet master you’ll regret it, even with the best intentions. I found it to be a very unethical company, something I don’t want to be part of (off label selling, bolstering investor calls etc.). I enjoy a sense of pride in what I do and sell. I’d rather make less, work for an ethical company with great management. You couldn’t pay me enough to ever be part of that mess again.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

More to come next week after payout.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How many of the original 45 are left? 20?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not even close

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest