Intercept

Discussion in 'Intercept Pharma' started by anonymous, Apr 25, 2017 at 5:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How very wrong you are. The success that team had had NOTHING to do with him-they excelled in spite of him, not to mention they started out slow from launch and finally caught up. Interesting how many people he's had to hire and rehire.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gilead HCV rep here. Any chance there will be future hiring should NASH move forward? We’re watching the wheels fall off the bus which is careening down the unpaved one lane road where the bridge just collapsed near the bottom. Thanks for any feedback

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just another disgruntled ex rep who thinks that talking about off label promotion will invite scum lawyers who will dangle settlement money or its just the one who keeps on writing the same B.S over and over again.

So NASH is coming. These guys are the only ones with a successful study and they are selling really well in PBC. The new reps and micro-mangers win!!

Get off my plane asshole!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely wrong! He is smart, sharp, ethical - a bit of a micro manager yes but I respect him a lot. Good luck Dova rep!!! How's that going???

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another big shoe to drop soon, because of this asshole! and DD couldn't do shit. So his ethics didn't help at all. Why is he still there? Rrrr must have pictures on him.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ricky Kim Jong Un is as vicious as they come. He constantly looks for someone to blame for his failures. How many people have been fired and/or mysteriously left under his regime? Too many to count. This company has the worst leadership ever and it starts at the top with the CEO who doesn’t know a thing about how to run a business. The plummet in stock price since the regenerate data came out is proof of that. Zero% chance the NASH launch will be successful IF the indication even gets approved.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree entirely about Ricky King Kim! A total asshole with lots of dead bodies because of him. One more announced yesterday because of him. Heard DD said good things about SM leaving. Something smells though. SM has been crying to a bunch of people. His people are shocked. i am shocked but i know the region's numbers have been the worst for over a year.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in SM region but if you’re bad mouthing him then you’re a complete moron! Probably in Hi-meeehs region w your tongue up his ass. SM was the only true leader left at this shit hole.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not in SM region but if you’re bad mouthing him you’re a moron! Best leader the co had!! Guys the only real leader this co had. Now go back to ur region w JN and keep blowing each other.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SM was the absolutely best. Never one of his reps but always liked and admired him.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed and myself as well. Isn't it interesting with the fabulous opportunities in front of all of us(insert sarcasm here) that CA who was primed to lead the west and SM have left? There are more on the way out. If anyone at this point still believes the hype I feel sorry for you.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock counties to tank...maybe someone knows something.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone know when they will start hiring sales reps for NASH?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run don’t walk! Don’t even think of applying to this co for that launch. Trust me

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are the TBM positions mirroring sales reps? Are they equal positions? What are the differences/ responsibilities? Are both responsible for numbers? Is one considered more important than the other? Thank you much.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you crazy???!! Read the studies! They have NO chance, just trying to keep the stock afloat for as long as they can.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are saying contract team for first of the year for NASH. Does anyone have any updated information about this?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I interviewed 2 weeks ago in Chicago for the Syneos contract made it to the second round, haven't heard a thing and my recruiter is responding to my follow up email...