Intermune

Discussion in 'InterMune' started by Anonymous, Apr 11, 2014 at 1:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Will that $85K even cover a years worth of Esbriet as you rip people off?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a ride until you bottom out on the shore cheers

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, and you were probably also a former super model with an IQ of 180. Pretty proud of yourself with the former boss wanting you back (doubtful) and lawyer husband (doubtful). The agreement is with Intermune, not Roche. Once the merger is finalized, that contract is worthless. Oh, I am a lawyer and a race car driver and my wife was Miss California.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Slow down killer

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know about your old boss, but I know your husband is a crummy lawyer. This from a real lawyer. The contract is null and void with new ownership on Sept 27th. Enjoy fantasy land. Maybe you will get your salary but sign on bonus and stock are done. You now work for a company that will never give you any. You see it's private. Maybe your husband can re-read that textbook?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm so jealous of you guys. Wish it was me... I should have interviewed:(
    Good luck

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey Einstein... Roche is a publically traded company and we will get Roche stock when the ink is dry on this deal.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This remains to be seen.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

oh this thread is so funny. If you are here then you know what the deal is and its not bad at all ! If you are not then you are one of the axe grinders who has some f d up agenda and you think you know something but really, you know nothing, and god knows why you would spend your time posting anything at all ..... we are happy you did not come here. thank you !

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only thing I haven't heard confirmed since the "deal"
    are our car choices. Has anyone confirmed that those will stay the same as what we were supposed to get in our original package?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What were the original car choices for Intermune. Genentech has car allowance or a few other choices.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes you are. Back to your Big Pharma pod now.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, you mean back to the unemployment line very soon. You will be useless to Roche.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Delusional

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I cannot understand the people who feel the need to come on here and speak about something they know nothing about. What you should be doing is hoping everything we are telling you this company has promised is true because it will only help our industry. If you are not part of this team, stop posting things you know nothing about!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is nothing better than working for a small biotech company and the Intermune deal could've been great. We are just stating the facts about Roche. They have a long track record of eliminating workers. Genentech never had layoffs, but as soon as Roche took complete control in 2009, thousands of employees lost their jobs. Maybe things will work out differently for you guys?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i cannot understand why people who DID NOT get this job continue to waste there time posting on this thread.. GET A LIFE...someone asked about car choices? if you didn't get the job why are you commenting??? move on!
    lets get back to question about car choices? anyone know what genentech offers?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After your unemployed, the average company car will cost you about $300-400 per month plus insurance.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Volvo 60