Internal Medicine New Hire Training June

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 4, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone out there who is going to new hire training in June? have they told you the dates yet? Im waiting on a possible offer, and just curious about dates

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Waiting on a possible offer is not having one. Fuck off.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone going to this Internal medicine training? What is Pfizer training like? serious replies only please

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So sad what happened to this profession. It truly has turned into a joke. Believe it or not it once was a pretty honorable job/career.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screw you

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

two weeks of training in upstate New York or PA depending on the size of the class. No roommates thank goodness

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Practice counting to 10, the alphabet, ordering food, and kissing ass. That’s it, you’re done.
    You graduate on to the next level of doing what any fool can do.....and probably do it better.
    Illegal immigrants will soon be taking these mindless jobs @ $15/hr.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Training is a breeze.The trainers are awesome and will prepare you for the test.Nothing to stress about

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The trainers are great but I disagree when you say they prepared you for the test. The content and time limits are ridiculous, and the majority of what we learn are never discussed in the field. The expectations are way too high

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well I love doing what I do.If I can make 6 figures,company car,free gas and have freedom..I’ll take it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop being a bitch

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe for dummies like you. It’s all Mickey Mouse BS. We’re taught to regurgitate what were told via the script were given.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

cant handle other people’s opinion based on their personal experience? Sounds like the typical snowflake

❄️

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not a millennial, but you’re an asshole.