Internal promotion v’s external hire

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Jun 6, 2020 at 10:03 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit pretending you still work here

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??????

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is talent.

i was overlooked for an oncology role. I was a top rep in primary care, top rep in specialty, and top rep at every other company I worked for, with rankings to back it up. Interviewer didn’t care

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe your negative attitude overshadowed your achievements. Reputations precede hiring decisions.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then maybe they should have hired someone from the Chik-fil-a drive thru. They are very positive there.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite true. Was acquired by Pfizer and was not impressed with manager style and priorities, activity activity. In addition, saw so many reps promoted to be managers who were not ready for the job. As a result, they were not skilled enough to be able to teach and actually demonstrate what good looks like. Some good people but not enough experience. A good manager has good field experience with ability to communicate with customers to demonstrate and model. I have seen and heard from frustrated reps that their manager won’t engage with customers and only critiques post call and crunch numbers on the computer
    As important as data is the key is in convincing your physicians to see you and use your products.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit replying to yourself. We get it, you got laid off and you hate pfizer

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Accurate post and true in some franchises. Pfizer is recognizing this issue and attempting to correct as seen in a few of the specialty areas where management understands their role as collaborators with the field and not scorekeepers.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This type of moronic attitude is such an embarrassment. Maybe you'd be more comfortable working a blue-collar job and joining a union.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! That person was responding to me! Not himself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

riiiiiight

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha ha ha - absolutely!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hire the best regardless.
    Entitlements & Hand Outs--go protest for those things.
    Corp America hire the BEST QUALIFIED canidate.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great comment. Trump should have never been president. What a joke he’s turned out to be.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your whore mother should have swallowed. She shat you out into a toilet In bus station rest room.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dont be freeloading & entitlement whining on this board.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dave T, you should be embarrassed the Vyndamax division hired so many externals over qualified internal candidates. This is why Pfizer’s sales force doesn’t give a shit about IDP.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Qualified internal? Obviously not enough.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If the decision to hire comes down to 2 candidates. 1 internal 1 external. Who do you hire? The internal has been with Pfizer for years, has won multiple awards, Stella employee, done everything the company has asked them to do, no compliance issues, taken on extra responsibilities to help the district and region, etc. the list goes on.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

top of PFE sales reps, that's like winning the losers race...