International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

just saw it on linkedin. The program may be ok, but most likely a botch job just to say it exists. Posting it on social media with the who’s who list is not right. It implies that Allergan only cares about the sparks - all seem to be under 45, no real diversity (being Indian in India and Chinese in China is not diversity). For the other thousands of international employees the message says: keep living your irrelevant lives.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And another one gone. Bye KCV, thanks for the footprints.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good riddance! Worst ever.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened? KCV is gone too?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, she’s gone. Interesting is that she is gone and so is FFA - when will the major problem (MP, of course) be shown the door? These two did not work alone, they were colluding with MP.
    I wonder if this is a sign of hope.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is Captain Green Jacket? He’s been mighty quiet lately.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m intrigued, who’s that?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Will we ever find out what really happened to KCV?
    I am not complaining about her being gone, but it is an interesting development.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sure she left to pursue other opportunities.

Just from a probability perspective I’d be really worried if I was AS, MN or NdM! They’re all over 10 years and the last of the old breed.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

for suuuuuuure, pursue other opportunities.... not sure why this is still being used as we know what it means.
    Like someone else said, good riddance. Will not have to see that smug look here ever again.
    I hope the “old timers” mentioned above don’t leave. However, I think MP will try to get rid of them as soon as he can.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fully good news. Who is next? Hopefully it will be Princen’s turn. He’s caused too much damage and no return. Just empty promises. Funny (or stupid) to hear Bill Meury saying 9% growth is great. It is below what was promised and far below growth of companies in similar situation. All he created is chaos, disengagement and lacklustre results.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

removal of MP will help, but BS needs to go in order to get real traction outside of US.
    The whole company needs a reboot!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed. We need a full reboot, the challenge will be all the corrupted files placed by princen and team. Can we reboot after all this insanity?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who is captain green jacket?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously, he’s a moron.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who else did not like the method of this kam/sam sessions? Not comfortable that we had to have psychological assessments, interviews, testing and be observed by many hr people to see if we are good to do our own jobs. Feels bad. Is this how allergan treat persons? If mp thinks is the right thing to do to assess people, him should do same for him. Will be interesting to have his psichological review.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it was basically the hunger games? Wouldn’t surprise me, it’s the culture at the moment. Cut throat and fairly brutal.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was very awkward. More HR people in a room than actual participants. Actually, it was beyond awkward... it was wrong. Who do they think they are to evaluate us like this and make us go through psychological assessments? The company crossed the line on this one. I was hoping this was going to be cancelled after its mastermind got the boot, but her puppet kept it going for MP.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And, on the topic of KCV, if anyone was wondering what happened, her post on instagram makes me believe it had to do with integrity issues. Anyone surprised?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what did she say?