International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Something about if you have integrity expect to be pulled down by those who don't...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

her post was fully ridiculous. her arrogance boggles the mind. we took a beating from her lack of integrity?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On another matter, Marc Princen must be happy about the rapastinel unfortunate news. The way he has killed CNS hopes in many markets would have been exposed. He has killed some therapeutic areas and there is no way we could launch Rx products if we must have 50%+ margins. He does not care about patients, unless they are rich.
    For those of us who we were here during the Valeant days, doesn’t Princen remind you of Mike Pearson? I think these two use the same play book: destroy, destroy, destroy and fool the naive leaders/investors with his house of cards and manipulated results showing different metrics to hide dismal performance.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is protecting Princen? He is a liability!
    Business and morale are in the gutter

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember we are a US company. Bill and Brent the flowerpot men don’t really care about that other little country called International. As long as it’s not causing them issues (which of course they can and do turn a blind eye to anyway) they won’t make any changes.

I’m fascinated to see if the house of cards tumbles and the activist investors do get Brent out, how quickly someone else would see how toxic things are around the world.

Fact of the matter is we’re all still doing our jobs and trying our best because we like what we do. That’s being slowly eroded by the poison spreading from MP down. The balance of “worth it” vs “hate it” is changing bit by bit. How long we can hang on depends entirely on MP’s retirement plans. Let’s all hope the clock is quick.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember MP came in as a Football loving leader with a good European pedigree.
    However if you dig a bit deeper you find out things went sour with his previous club.
    Let’s face it, things were not great before he arrived. When he 1st came he made an impact by bringing in some new faces in positions that we needed to strengthen, but over time it became clear that whilst he was popular with the American owners, the players (staff) and the fans (Shareholders) were losing faith. He began sucking the life out of the place, people who didn’t follow his negative methods were left out, we have some great people but they are just not given the freedom to perform.
    Ladies & Gentlemen, I declare that MP is our version Jose Mourinho @ Man United.
    We need MP to be sacked & paid off, so we can find a Pharma version of Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

true, rumour has it that his previous japanese club was about to fire him when his buddies from schering plough came to his rescue. Princen then hired his lackeys from takeda who were kicked out from there for being as bad as he is and now we have to deal with them. One down, just a few to go. Not saying takeda people are bad, but the ones he brought in are useless, hence takeda got them out.
    What surprises me, is that our american bosses do not see he has not delivered anything other than increase the costs of running international... well, I’m sure they see, but most of them are from schering plough too and they protect each other. A big problem we have: too many schering plough friends protecting each other.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princen has been a disaster, we did need someone to come in and reignite the place, but he just played with fire & now it feels like we are in hell.
    The culture of fear has led to people being afraid to speak out and have opinions.
    Time to move on again, both International & CEO, BS talks a lot but he is lost now there is no money to buy anything!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember we had only been together as the international group for 18 months or so. Then came Princen and his succession of disasters and now we are in this mess. We have no real results, but we have sparks (eye roll), yammer (honk) and instagram posts (yawn). That’s the facade. Reality is: get our wholesalers to take as much inventory as possible and don’t let compliance find out. Let’s sell coolsculpting systems at discount and celebrate it. And, as a company, let’s all get a bigger than usual bonus so we don’t see how bad things are and can justify the huge bonus that BS will get again.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Princen is a big liability. Allergan is cursed to have such a tyrant leader. He is the worst of worst of our industry. Everything he does fails miserably. Employees are demotivated, new hires are useless managers with big egos. Cannot wait for Allergan to be sold, split up and reorganized!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to that! So true!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Turnover is so high! No one I work with has been here for more than 18 months and most are looking for new jobs. No organization can function like this.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MP was a disaster at Schering-Plough and at Merck. He held similar regional roles in both companies and now Allergan and the impact is the same. Poor performance, demoralized teams, dictatorship rule, great talent left but the shit remains, constant restructuring and on and on. The worst part about this company is your clueless leader BS who couldn't lead a group of Boy Scouts. He will soon meet his maker.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was not only a leadership disaster, but a huge compliance problem and liability.... yes, compliance disaster in Turkey. Was saved by the Merck acquisition and protected by his sp friends and flew under the radar during and after integration. Do you really think he had nothing to do with Felipe and Kirsten Carr-Vasey atrocious behaviour and unethical spending? Knew all along and probably applauded it. He was just smart enough to not get fired.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it keeps getting worse. He’s best friends with BS and all they do is post on instagram. They do not need to worry about leading this company anymore. It’s all about pretending you are a leader and counting how many followers they have and how many likes they get. Has anyone noticed how mp does not post much about Bill? I think he does that just to show it to Bill that he is irrelevant and only cares about what BS thinks.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What can we expect in the next few months?
    Is it just me or have things settled down a bit & we are looking like we are moving forward albeit slowly?

I am not saying that the MP method is working, just that things are moving on despite him!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't think mp has changed, but his two hitters have gone, he is trying to make the best, because he knows that the americans are watching to him. He could not protect Felipe and Kirsten Carr Vasey because they were very bad and did bad things. I believe Madison's people want to know why both of them did all the terrible things they did and he didn't get involved. They must know he is the same. Only countries with good results are countries that get all investment.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s April - of course it’s quiet. Let’s see who quits once bonus is paid. That clock is ticking.

I’ve heard the phrase “I just don’t care anymore” so much recently and from some really resilient, positive, talented people. It’s tragic. We work for an amazing company, with the best products in the industry. So many good people gone, and everyone else so disenfranchised by MP’s negatively provocative comments and demands. No one can do anything right at the moment, there’s only so much of that that anyone can take.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

another one bites the dust... au revoir Mauro. He was the last remaining Commercial Allergan person left and only one who stood up to MP. Anyone surprised by his departure?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am sure MP manipulated MN to think it was his own decision... yes, MP drove MN insane and he couldn’t take it anymore and he asked to leave. Similar to Caro.
    On the bright side, I hope it gets Canada out of its misery and out of this latin america with Canada non-sense. To be honest, the whole international thing has been killing Canada. We would be better off with the US. MP and GPH (joke powerhouse is way better) are killing us.