International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why does China have two president’s club? The one in Mauritius, which is super lavish, and a separate one just for them? Thought we could only have one.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious that China has to president’s club trips? This is so wrong in so many different ways. I thought we all had to be on the same program. We asked to have ours in Canada separate and got a sounding no every time. Another reason to get Canada out of International like a previous poster suggested. Now that MN is gone, we no longer need to be his pet project. It’s time to end this gph, international, lacan madness and let Canada be successful again. Too bad this will never happen as MP needs Canada’s revenue to show the board some money.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ridiculous. Different measures all the time.
    Perhaps the name should be travel powerhouse, instead of joke powerhouse. We already know the only thing that grows under MP is turnover and favouritism.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes, I also hope Canada gets separated from International. Things look better for us though. Our gm just promised to improve our benefits and up our comp in q3 & q4. Hope she delivers on her promise.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

International Break Up! In our Dreams!
    We will not be so lucky, the DICKtator won’t like this!

A breakup would be great, but I don’t see it happening as there is no upside to the US business!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know why Caro really left?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I mean i know she went on to the CCO job, but was that the plan from the beginning, as at the time it was claimed she had left to 'look after' her children...which no-one believed..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard she got fed up and that MP put a structure in place without discussing it with her.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And HR just did what they do best, which is nothing... useless bunch. They just spin their wheels and don’t move anything ahead. I feel bad for some of them, who are actually nice and help us. The ones on the top, just worry about travelling and attending meetings and having useless conversations and speeches.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, we all suspected it was not as amicable as they made it look like.
    We are now a company that worries about faking it on instagram and travelling around the world for useless meetings. Oh, and, of course, making people miserable working under this dictatorship. You are the spark! Yes, the spark that set it all on fire.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

would be really great if Canada could leave lacan and international. We really have more to with the US than with international.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was she doing a good job?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She had taken the piss for years
    One of the ‘insiders’ who kept moving up the food chain whilst doing achieving easy targets

MP gains kudos for her going, they miss her because they can’t get away with going under the radar now

She has moved on to bigger & better things, I suggest her cronies do the same instead of mourning her loss

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I believe her cronies did move on, none the less that episode was interesting.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

China has a separate President‘s Club? How is this possible???
    Anyone know how things are going in China? I hear there are a lot of changes

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they had a separate trip in addition to Mauritius. Great that we have to keep profit margins high to finance all these trips.
    China is doing ok. A lot of fanfare with ok results. The thing is we are spending way too much money there and if you compare to results, then it does not look so good as MP paints it to be. Turnover is high and they have way too many people in every department. It’s irritating to compare to other countries because they have 3-5 times more resources than the rest of us.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone seen the email the UK sales team put together launching a tirade about bullying, mental health issues and ridiculous target setting? I heard it was vicious.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no, do tell more. Was it the leadership telling people what to do or was it the team fighting back to their absurd demans? The UK hasn’t had a leader in so long..... the new country manager is “nicey nice”, but a total MP puppet.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

apparently it was salesforce en mass issuing a warning/whinge about the pressure they are under due to ridiculous targets and lack of leadership. They’ve got quite a few off on sick leave

Their GM appears nicey nice but does have a vicious side. Plus she is suffocating the team underneath her with micromanagement.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS wants us to step back and observe friends, family and colleagues for changes in behaviour. I think he should observe his international markets and their obvious signs of distress. So many people from reps to directors stressed and unhappy. Let’s get our own house in order and healthy before preaching on Instagram so you can appear sympathetic to the mental health cause. It’s really quite distressing to see and hear so many people stressed, unhappy and afraid to speak up.