International Joke Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Allergan' started by anonymous, Jan 2, 2019 at 9:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve read the change of control severance documents and feel it is unfair to some countries. It was clearly written to benefit the USA. What will happen for grades 12 and below based in countries where local law will give them less than the 52 weeks the US is getting? Looks like the plan was quickly pushed out without thinking this through. Most of Europe may be fine with the current plan as is, but I doubt that APACMEA and LACAN employees will get the same number of weeks as the USA. It should be that all countries gets the same like the US or local law if greater, but at least guarantee the same minimum across international. I hope that HR will do something about it.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you know what is absurd? MP hired many consultant friends during his time here... and now we have to find out through their linkedin posts that the integration work with Abbvie has started! They manage to be disrespectful to us and to Allergan even after they leave. And let’s not forget that the reason they left is because they were not really doing any work.... were just travelling around and stating the obvious while making a lot of money.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who said what?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charles posted on linkedin that his ride was over because the integration had started. Either he is lying or our leaders because we have been told a few times it has not started yet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did Charles do? Except an amazing Goldblum impression. Maybe that’s why he left, not anything to do with AbbVie!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think most people would say ‘f**k all’ aside from travel the world on a Allergan. He never could quite get that we can’t promote prescription drugs to consumers. He often derailed meetings and rambled on about the same thing. Apparently he was developing an evaluation of agencies but not sure what happened to this report.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

he did the same thing as the other consultants brought in by Kirsten Carr-Vasey: travel around the world on Allergan’s money doing nothing other than saying stupid things!
    Charles did not add any value and, like Kirsten, just made irrelevant comments in meetings with an arrogant smirk.
    At least he was not as stupid as that consultant she brought from Switzerland to weigh us in public at the Marlow event. That one took the prize! How much did she pay him and his girlfriend for that again? I think she thought we do not have scales here and needed to pay her best friend thousands of pounds for that.

Charles has no idea of what is going on and his post is ridiculous. The integration has not started.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charles has a great consumer background, and could add instant value to MA related activities; I saw that first hand. Him leaving is indirectly integration related as his seniority means he cant progress or makes the moves he would have ordinarily made. Good luck to him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

issue for many in Marlow with their old pharma traditional thinking, is that they saw Charles as a threat ... they did not understand that MA is a Consumer business and were stuck with their old ways and ideas... The Marlow team badly needs a facelift... New blood and thinking... The value Charles added was immediate ... too bad he could not carry forward his plan !

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He may have been forced to leave because this is not the time to transform the way MA is managed... Integration has started and this is a time for business as usual and closing of the transaction... Charles is a loss for Allergan and the old MA thinking needs a facelift !!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think Maerz and Juveau are promoting to Doctors, think again... it is all about consumers... Juvederm and Botox are at the mercy of doctors who call all the shots... old school thinking ! Wake up and smell the roses !

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on ! He could have helped us transform our thinking and be a step ahead of competitors... He challenged us on our way of thinking and gave us great ideas in meetings... too bad he could not push these through !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good morning MP and friends, nice to see you here defending yourselves.
    Nice posts!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It seems all you are good at is bashing people. Why don’t you get a job elsewhere where they value gossipers ?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What plan????

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One wonders how the Marlow team allowed such CRAP communications ever be produced and all this money spent producing ads no one ever saw or cared to see. Clueless marketers in International that force markets to take crap comms. No need for agencies reviews. Marlow marketing team review is more in order starting with their know it all diva - Anna E.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Charles must have shared with senior management. Best to ask for it. I had a chance to review some of the key highlights before he left. Worth a read

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I always wonder why people moan all the time. My wife is especially good at this. On a positive note I have a lovely new pair of noise cancelling headphones so I don’t need to listen to anyone’s gripes anymore. I’ve taken them home recently and my relationship with the wife has come on leaps and bounds too. Be happy and support your colleagues. If that isn’t working order some new headphones.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet my husband moans more than your wife. To be knowledge they haven’t developed the headphone technology yet to deal with him.