Interstim?

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

June or July is what I’m telling docs now.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will be later

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Says who? Going to be a problem if it's another six months from now

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's already a problem

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MDT SCS rep here... WTF is going on with InterStim? I heard the rep in my area got tossed out of the OR after the doc told him he wanted to work with a superior product AND rep. He threw a tantrum in the OR. Poor guy was literally ugly crying in the locker room after. VERY awkward situation. Everyone in the hospital is talking about it. Keep your head up Pierce!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like a pus*y

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are we talkign about the same guy that got shit-canned as a DM because most of his team quit because they hated him??

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to jump in here, but I have an opportunity with Medtronic Interstim. Been in device now for almost 20 years - and have almost all that time calling on Urology/Urogyns. The territory is local to me.

1) Is Axonics really making much headway? I've heard they aren't. I've heard MDT contracts are tough to bust and getting there devices in hasn't been happening.
    2) What is the pay/quota really like? I've been told 200k, average?
    3) Will MDT have an answer for MRI/rechargeable?

Thank you for your help.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you've been in this industry for 20 years and this opportunity has piqued your interest then you are probably way past your prime. You will fit in great!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If elective surgeries are paused for another 6-8 weeks, Axonics is done for. Burning cash with zero revenue is a death blow to startup companies.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wishful thinking, Dude.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's why they hired 100 TM's and 35 clinicals 6-12 months before launch. Don't think this layoff is gonna hurt them for at all.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you’re a dumbass- our division is already done for.....

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BREAKING: Axonics layoffs expected in the next 2-3 weeks. They added way too many reps, spent way too much on the launch and all SNM procedures are now on hold for months. Hospitals will put these totally elective "quality of life" procedures at the back of the line when things start back up and at that point Medtronic will have its Micro product out. Company moved two weeks ago into cash preservation mode. Just hoping to make it to the other side of all this.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love the Axonics idiots that said this wasn’t going to hurt them. 6 reps gone this week. The question is how many will they keep.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard -it wasn’t a lay-off. It will be curious to see their Q1 sales.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is it not a good move? With Axonics going, going, gone - won't this be a good place to be?

Is there something else I should know about?