Interstim?

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2019 at 9:33 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do a little more research pal. Axonics isn’t going, going, gone. Compare the technologies.....if you take the Interstim position, you’ll be looking elsewhere in less than a year. Do what you want/have to do though. Good luck!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL - Q1 results will be good for sure! they were second to market and have a nice product. Question is will they weather the storm? What will Q2,Q3 look like? Cash eventually runs out with none coming in. If you’re for real looking at an interstim position , it’s all about the practices / drs that are in that territory. There will be business for both - prob two more good years before big companies lower comp packages in that space.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Ray just cut our pay by 20% AND took away car allowances and then tried to make himself look like a hero. The writing is on the wall and Little Ray is clearly incompetent.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Ray! LOLOL OMG he is Napoleon! He is such a sexist, narcissist, lying POS.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like an Axonics pri*k that can’t sell. How many cases are you able to do right now? 20% doesn’t seem too bad if you’re sitting at home doing nothing.

Interstim is going to smash you soon enough. We’ll gladly take you’re defeated mentality that you have. Better start looking for a job now, you’ll be out of one soon enough.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Further. Together. Without you. More Money For Martha.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YOUR. Also, "that you have" is redundant and unnecessary. It's ok, kid, I'm sure you will learn grammar sometime...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grammar police
    50 year old hairy, nerdy gorillas who suck dick and search the internet looking for grammar or spelling errors to correct. Everyone hates them because when they correct an error, they act like the smartest fucking Stephen Hawkingguy who just solved time travel and brought dinosaurs back to life. They also act like you are a stupid and have 0 brain cells.

Grammar police are big gay

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Moron
    People that attempt to promulgate inane points to excuse their idiocy.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love how Axonics cuts our pay by 20% and takes away our car allowance because "we're going to a Monday through Thursday work week" and then makes us work on Fridays. This place is a literal house of cards. Half the people I know here are just waiting out their guarantees.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Peace bro✌

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Poor Uncle Ray has confirmed not to hire full commercial force when starting up! all the execs here will be fine and we made some decent money but this wave is approaching the shore- if I were true investor I’d be questioning where my $ has been spent - total s show here...we will get bought but wont be for what they wanted -

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Ray got in way over his head. The guy has zero sense of awareness. Literally every single one of my docs that went to a seminar calls him a used car salesman. Little Ray might be good at getting companies sold but that about it. It’s been blunder after blunder since day 1. Everyone is turning on him and there’s going to be some dirt that comes out very soon.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is Little Ray stuttering so much on the earnings call?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He knows he doesn’t have much longer

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Before what?? Micro comes out...hahaha

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FAKE NEWS

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

W T F is going on? What happened to open communication?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha you believed that!