Interview tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've read a majority of the MDL posts, and things look bleak. However, I am desperate and willing to suffer under this VT person just to get my foot into the proverbial medical/pharmaceutical sales door.

Is there any information I need to brush up on with regard to the product/services I'll be pushing?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MDL really doesn't help you down the road regarding medical/pharma as their reputation is so bad and you will likely end up being there less than 6 months so that won't help your CV. I am no longer with the company and will never include MDL again on my resume.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad truth, my friend. I know you are hurting, but please believe that if you took this job you will hate life even more. I used to work there too. I learned after a few interviews that mdl has an extremely bad reputation. It did not help at all that I had it on my résumé. I removed it and took my chances. I scored quite well without it. Funny, but true. When I interviewed with this other company, they saw mdl on my résumé and had mentioned they had interviewed other people around the country who were with mdl. They seemed to be curious and amused as to why so many resumes with mdl on it. Evidently a lot of people talked. They even knew the name vt. I will feel so vindicated when vt loses her job and has to go look.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. I don't even know VT and I hate her already. VT, if you are reading this, you suck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would bet good money that VT is the most hated person in the entire US lab industry. Easily. For being so "religious" I am glad that she is used to hot, humid Florida because I'm sure there will be no AC where she ends up in the next life.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how do you know she lives in florida?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have nothing against her religion. I just think it's amusing that she considers herself a religious person and yet, she has ruined many lives. She consistently lies and manipulates. These are not quite the adjectives that are normally associated with a religious person. She has something seriously wrong with her "thinking". In a way, I feel sorry for Dr. M. He's had bad luck with NSD #1, #2 & now #3. Eventhough, #2 was the best by far.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Do you want a job or not? If you dont, then dont come, you shit

OMG!! This is perfect. Beautiful. This exactly illustrates the mentality of MDL and management. The above post should be copied and pasted on all job boards.

Whoever you potential interviewees were...........obviously you made the best decision of your life.

Future interviewers........heed the above post. Read all you can about MDL on CF. Tell your recruiters.