Interview

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by anonymous, Jul 27, 2015 at 7:05 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey All - I am in the interview process here and I wanted to see if I could get some basic info.

Salary? What's realistic take home? 160-200k?
    Benefits? Ie health/ dental 401k
    Car or car $?
    How many products do you have?
    is there just one sales force?

Anything else I should know?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must be a flunky to want to take want to take job with this sucker of a company. This company is stocked with rejects. If you are on of them you will fit in fine.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salary depends on the territory. A mature territory with limited growth and you won't smell $100K.
    Health benefits are on the low end side
    $600 car allowance
    3 products now. Macroplastique, a bulking agent that the company expects you to grow, even though the procedure volume is down 60% over the last 6 years. Urgent PC, a neuromodulation device for over active bladder. This product will face very stiff competition from Medtronic soon. Even if it doesn't, the companies growth forecast is way too aggressive. The last product is a cystoscope with a sterile disposable endosheath. It sucks. First of all not many docs will pay $40 extra per case for it and there are many quality issues. Management says it will save on service, but the service list is extensive.
    The biggest concern, is what area. Management sucks with a capital S in most of the country. A bunch of Boston Scientific rejects. I would stay away from the northeast and southeast. Massive turnover.
    Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewing for a position and want to know if things have gotten better here? Currently selling to oral surgeons and this would be my chance to get into capital. Making $110K now and no room for advancement. With only dental sales, it is hard to get into device and/or capital. Is this a good company to do 2 years at to get it on my resume?

What is the comp really like? Is it true that it is hard to get in if you are a female?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is it true cogentix medical / Uroplasty does NOT offer maternity leave or any family planning assistance??? Surely this is incorrect & actually didn't even think this was optional? Can anyone confirm before I move forward with interview

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am a relative newbie here, Made the biggest mistake in my life by coming here. Unless the wife and the kids are starving, I suggest you should wait for something better to come along.

This place is poorly managed and poorly run. Despite what management tells you, this company does not have a long term future. Also field sales management sucks.

I wish you well in your job search.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1. No.
    2. Yes.
    3. No.
    5. Yes.