Interviewed today, quick question...

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2011 at 8:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am an outside rep to the company that just finished my 2nd interview for Invega Sustenna. The first was with the hiring manager. The second with the hiring mgr and his boss. Went 2 hours. I also spent a day in the field in between interviews. 2nd Interview went really really really well. I now understand the other candidate interviewing is a "retained" employee with CNS experience. Question...If I really knocked their socks off in the interview, do I even stand a chance since I am up against a retained employee that once sold these drugs? Thank you...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The question is somewhat invalid since the company will not exist in 12 months.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Outside representatives are hired before "retained" employees if they are a better fit for the position. "Retained" employees are not guaranteed positions as ABS. Do not worry you will be looked at on an equal basis and the company is fine. Market share is moving up nicely.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is now a very small sales force with very few openings. There probably is only one position where an outside rep just finished the 2nd interview. If anyone from management looks at this and realizes you post to cafe pharma to obtain job information you will probably be dropped from consideration. You may want to be more circumspect in the future.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Count your blessings. This is one of the worst companies in the industry. This company is run be incompetent management, has a poor pipeline and no products. If it were not part of J&J this place would have closed up shop long ago. The sales force management are incompetent and live in fantasy land. The sales force is too busy trying to be in everyone's personal business they can't sell a heater to an Eskimo in Nome, Alaska in the middle of winter.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Market share is moving up nicely!! You have to be kidding right?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please tell me that reps do not have roommates at training or meetings!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We do have roommates at training and meetings. For training, we have stayed at a suite hotel so it's like sharing a two bedroom, two bath apartment. Not so bad. Meetings though... There you are sawing logs next to a coworker in a standard hotel room with one bath. It is so weird.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS, At CNS we have not shared rooms at meeting for over 2 years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks!