Interviewing any insight will help

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2013 at 11:59 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on training, call reporting method, company culture? Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away. Everyone is trying to get out of here!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG. You must be desperate! Do your homework and you will know there is only one answer, STAY AWAY!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that bad? everything i've heard prior to this is that it's a decent opp.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then why in the hell would you come to this miserable site?? Anonymous, lying, sarcastic dweebs going to give you all you need to know??

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else that can provide any information especially on training, call reporting, management?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

worse career move ever. dont do it. id rather work at the mall. i cant get other jobs b/c tey see healthpoint on my resume and are not interested and i was a top performer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was a top performer? If you truly are you wouldn't be looking to leave. Company makes it very difficult to leave with all the perks.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you suggesting that top performers never leave their current jobs? Yea that never happens lol. What perks are you referring to? It's not like HP pays big bucks.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharma job! Good luck! Place is huge joke! Calling on nursing homes...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

R u interviewing with the sales trainer ?
    He is doing some interviews he is heavy with black glasses his shirt is usualky untucked or tie a little crooked.
    I meet with him because their is no manger in the north when he asked me a question he stared at my breasts and made me feel uncomfortable.
    I would never work for that loser