Interviewing at Skinmedica

Discussion in 'SkinMedica' started by Anonymous, Jun 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm currently interviewing for territory manager on the east coast.
    I don't have direct in person sales experience but was referred by a friend who works there.
    I'm looking for a change in my career but when reading these posts I get a little nervous abt leaving my current job as far as the security goes.
    I was hoping someone could offer some info as far as salary, bonus, work/life balance abc job security especially considering the current situation of a take over.
    Thank you for any insight you can provide.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh sure! Because everybody interviewing puts it on cafe Pharma like the biggest dumbass on the planet. So you already know there is zero work life balance. If you can't eat, drink and breathe SM 24/7 365, you're dead in the water. Quotas are unattainable, managers are prostitutes in every sense of the word, upper management has their heads up their own ass so far they can't even see the dysfunction. The possible sale of Allergan is not important. Noatter what happens, Allergan will see that SM is not part of the core strategy and it will be sold off eventually. Oh, good luck with your "interview"!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I couldn't have said it better myself. Your friend should have told you to run. Worst job ever. I know. I'm stuck in this hell hole. Hopefully, not much longer for me. Good luck to you!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Totally depends on the manager... Skm or agn legacy. A lot of changes lately for the better! If you are on the easy coast you are probably lucky and have a good mgr.. As long as it's not the south or Florida! If so, Well you are screwed and run!!!

Goals are attainable but thru are a stretch. good money if over 100%.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How'd that "interview" go my little friend? Lol