Interviewing for BDSI - honest feedback?

Discussion in 'BioDelivery Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2020 at 9:34 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey all - had a recruiter Reach out via LinkedIn for a position with BDSI - long story short I just want some true and honest feedback about how stable the company is during Covid, true commission plan, salary and culture

he told me it’s a great culture that pays for performance -75-85k salary +6k car allowance salary with middle of the road reps making 40k a year

I’m currently at a pharma company that I really do enjoy at 65k salary +8k salary and 40k commission

worth the jump?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t do it. Culture is toxic.
    Ask what the turnover rate is? Why is the territory open?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I didn’t get the interview anyways - I guess I live too far outside the territory but from what I’ve read on here and heard from past employees I reached out to it’s probably a good thing lol

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consider yourself lucky. This is a horrible place.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is great! Not sure what these people are talking about. I have an awesome boss who treats me like an adult and no micromanaging. Idk I’m staying here as long as I can. Grass is not greener elsewhere. Not being stressed all the time is huge and there’s a family feel here:)

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Layoffs are here, starting with us at Corporate offices. The dismantling of the company has started and the Board continues to rape the stock price every time there is an increase. Those on the board are taking their profits and running before things get tight. Wish they had been honest with us... thanks for the double talk!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow. terrible to here of home of home office folks who ate and slept and breathed BDSI get let go. Heart and soul of the organization. Bad sign!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you give initials?? I was wondering if any marketing people got let go?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does the home office know that the reps are sitting at home 95% of the time?
    Hope they dont find out.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leadership is terrible at BDSI. Sales managers think they are gods gift to pharmaceuticals. Not very helpful, and definitely not a servant leader that contributes to the fields success. Down right disrespectful, lying little Beoches I’ve ever had the displeasure to work for.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. It really depends on who your manager is, but I know for a fact that one manager was reported to HR on at LEAST 6 separate occasions all by different employees and literally nothing changed. The reps are very unhappy and have been trying to land interviews elsewhere for well over a year.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have previously worked with "Big Pharma", and "Small Pharma" companies, and my experience with BDSI has been far better than my experice with the Big Pharma company, and about as good as my previous experience in "Small Pharma". My manager, and district teammates have been very supportive, so I have no complaints…Oh, and the cat is on a pillow..

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

accepting this job was the biggest mistake I’ve made in my career

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Care to elaborate?..

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes actually. I took the job with promise of increased salary and IC potential. That’s a great thing.

the issue was I slept with my manager (several times) and she ended up getting prego. Now all that extra income is going towards child support. She and her hubby are now going through divorce. I am NOT prepared to marry her at all.

basically I’m ‘F’d’ for getting ‘F’d’.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's hilarious. A pharma rep and manager who, together, don't know enough about human anatomy and science to understand how semen can ruin your life. Typical BDSI hires. I also love how you come to a "what's the real story about this place" post to let us know you got your carrot wet. You're "worst decision" has nothing to do with the facts of the case it's that you can't think with your brain. Dumbass. I hope you knocked up Miss Priss out West. That would make my day. You're stuck with an anchor-ball-and-chain for life.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people know about the birds and bees. But, add some booze to the mix, and judgement goes out the window. Booze and light switches are the best friend of fat/ugly people.

should heed the sage advice of not letting 5 minutes of pleasure turn into a lifetime of pain. And 5 minutes is being generous for those 2 pump chumps.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does this have to do with interviewing? Oh that’s right. Nobody is interviewing here because there are no vacancies here. TROLLS!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was definitely the case when we still had in person National meetings!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

instead of POA meetings, they should be called DNA meetings. Because of all the DNA that would be left around.

let’s see the ingredients...attractive people, away from home, good personalities, booze, nobody is watching. Bake overnight....and there you have it. The buns are in the ovens.