Interviewing for Respiratory

Discussion in 'Sunovion' started by anonymous, Dec 14, 2017 at 11:35 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you please give me some honest insight into respiratory and sales. Currently out of work but very concerned about the state of the company. Don't want to get stuck in a bad situation. Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

idk man...if you’re out of work it sounds like you’re already stuck in a bad situation

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ditto. The company is going through a hard time or will be very soon, but uh, being out of a job is a little worse don’t you think? If not and you have the luxury of still looking from some severance or spouse income, keep looking. Sunovion’s heart and culture are in the right place but losing a cash cow of $1.2 Billion in Latuda next year will make for an interesting year if they’ll cut across division lines. Think of this as a start up company that has a little risk.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Avoid if you can, but understood if you are out of work. The issue is, huge lay offs are on the near horizon now with Latuda getting ready to go off, and the Respiratory drugs struggling to even launch....a year in just a few hundred scripts thus far......the rest smoke and mirrors with redemption coupons being counted. Very concerned, I have been looking for a bit, have heard from recruiters that there are a lot of Sunovion people floating their resumes.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The good thing is pay is good and benefits are excellent and isn't that a;; you need until the next gig comes around? if you get the job, TAKE IT!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why so many openings? thats the real question

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got tired of the abuse. Simple as that. Sunovion culture is to abuse the sales reps!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The abuse does not stop with the sales reps. This company treats employees horrible!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no better once you work at HQ.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you like abuse, come join Sunovion. They treat you like a battered wife. They pistol whip us every chance they get. They rule by fear and it is a sick, twisted culture.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I liked the manager i interviewed with, but why are there so many openings?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The products are dogs and it won't be long before the PDI takes over complete ownership of this franchise!