interviewing for sales position

Discussion in 'Cardionet' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2018 at 8:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know but I wouldn't take anything from that HR guy...

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truth! And then watch as the managers dance around the question like fools without answering. Everything you need to about the management style and culture here.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If your good your good and will succeed anywhere. If you suck you will suck no matter where you work

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's not true at all

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's sad when people from other companies make comments on here. I heard these exact words from a former rep who doesnt even work in this industry anymore. Get a life

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I stoped reading their post as they obviously don't know the difference between "you're" and "your".

Again shows how educated you need to be to work here

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Second P didn't want to play on previous post haha. This is so Reddit esq

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would strongly urge you to view all the posts from Cpharma. You might be one of the lucky individuals who actually make some real cash but realistically you will most likely end up in the range of 75-85k per year. A few years back we were the big Kahuna of this industry but due to upper management, customer service (reports, devices, delays) RSD's, laughable HR dept, and yesterdays technology, we are nothing but a cluster fuck.

I would only take this position to gain cardiology experience for possibly 1 year and then move on.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They would never give you the answer to this. They will start saying "not really sure" I will have to look that up" "The territory has changed recently" complete bullsh*t

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right there is the answer

1) if they show you the answers and they don't match up... You walk

2) if they don't show you the answers for whatever reason - you walk

3) if by the grace of God they do and they match up a..- "so what happened to the previous rep" if they went to a competitor I'd also suggest walking.

Honestly just save yourself time. Keep looking.

I still don't know why in the interview process you have to interview with the HR guy. Like is he really the arbiter of success.

NEXT

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He's sizing up potential sleep overs at the next NSM

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nah, he's only interested in the free drinks and food

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats hoping his little blue magic pills work. He reminds me of a 7-11 employee.......... He's in and out

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone thinking of an open territory better do their homework! Don't let a manager BS you on the above numbers. Any squirming should tell you all you need to know.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mainly the Drinks, the guys a Drunk