Interviewing for the Florida sales position. Salary range please?

Discussion in 'Sage Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Feb 23, 2020 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Serious replies only. Tia

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

130ish

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tia: I highly recommend that you pursue the subject position. You will need to be an aggressive SALESPERSON, who believes in the bottom line. Rewards go to those who produce sales. Hope this message helps and the Florida management team is respectful and helpful. Kindest Regards

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a TBS here with lots of success and experience and i dont make 130.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please read thru the threads and seriously reconsider if you already have a stable job. This is not a good environment.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ARE YOU CRAZY?!? YOU MUST BE ON A PIP OR SOMETHING IF YOU ARE THAT DESPERATE! DO YOU RESEARCH!!! NO EXPERIENCED, SUCCESSFUL REP WOULD COME HERE. THIS ISN'T JUST SOME DISGRUNTLED CAFEPHARMA POST. ASK ABOUT THE PIPELINE AND THE SALES OF THE CURRENT DRUG. LISTEN TO YOUR GUT AND DON'T BE STUPID. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought they put a halt on all new hires everywhere? Why would they allow any new hire anywhere? Whoever is interviewing for the job must be bottom of the barrel desperate to leave their current job and not doing well. Well that escape plan would not be wise. Strange how they would budget for something like that. Somethings fishy in Denmark and doesn't add up? hmmmmm

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what you are going through that has you considering working at Sage. Maybe a psychotic break, job loss, YouTube joke, listen I don’t know your kink. But seriously don’t do it.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know what you are going through that has you considering working at Sage. Maybe a psychotic break, job loss, YouTube joke, listen I don’t know your kink. But seriously don’t do it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM in Orlando on another thread? A
    “Tia” looking into a sales position in FL? Coincidence? I think not.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most definitely pursue it. Company is looking for good, new talent. Count on 125-145 base based on experience. Best of luck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why would you say that? Shame on you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because it is the truth! Go back to your video games loser!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, you can count on 125-145 base salary with your experience and yes, you will get (worthless) stock options but fair warning to you: most of the sales force is actively seeking new jobs. Do your due diligence and read through the posts on CP. If you are desperate and need a job badly you will be ok here for maybe a year, The company is a house of cards with no real direction. They over hired the field sales force banking on Zulresso being an at-home infusion. They also banked on SAGE217 receiving FDA approval in 2020, which now may NEVER happen. Most us us left really good jobs to come here and feel completely duped. Consider yourself warned.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why “NEVER”?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are considering joining the team in Florida- perhaps ask how many patients have been infused since launch? How many have been enrolled since launch? How many people are on that team? How many have left that team? Enjoy!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AWKWARD

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because I know something you don’t know. Consider that your fair warning!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Tia: Disregard this loser's post. We all know he was the rep that was fired for drinking on the job. Salary is great here and RSOs will help you retire early. 217 is on track for FDA approval next year and it has the potential of being a blockbuster. So go for the gold and join the Sage team. #Sagepatientfocused

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds to me like you’ve been hitting the Sage KoolAid pretty hard. Might wanna see somebody about your problem.

To the OP: big risk coming to Sage but that is true for all biotechs. Ask the tough questions another poster suggested. If you need a job, forget all that and join us. If you’re secure in a long term role, I would personally pass on this one, for now. Salary $125-135k plus the usual perks.