Interviewing for the Western NC HSR opportunity...advice please.

Discussion in 'Quest Diagnostics' started by Anonymous, Jun 10, 2011 at 1:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, I am interviewing for the Western NC HSR opportunity with Mary Smith and would like some insight from other HSR's as to their experience and satisfaction from this type of job. I have not read other forums, so please just share your thought regarding this opportunity. Additionally, any insight to the ancillaries (HR just mentioned a company car, laptop and cell) Can anyone elaborate on models or makers of the cars/computers? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A 2011 Chevy Corvette, Dell laptop, and Motorola Cell phone with spare battery.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unemployment at 9% and you are worried about the company car and cellphone.........small wonder you haven't gotten many responses.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You know, can't people just be kind and answer someone's question. Why does it always have to be sarcastic crap?

Wish I could help you -- I'm on the physician side so I have no insight to the Hospital side other than to say that it is a revolving door of reps. Lots of promises and no reality. ( per some of my friends who are and have been HSRs)

Look, it's a job. If offered, take it and just keep on looking for a better one.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm. There is much worse on these forums. I stand by my sarcasm.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what kind of car and cell phone LMAO. Are you serious? Really?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some parts of the country have an unemployment rate a little bit higher than 9%. Try 12% on for size.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These boards are so full of crap...please don't waste my time or yours posting sarcasm. THe only reason I even asked is due to what the recruiter had implied...which I found hard to believe...mid 70's salaries, 2012 Toyota Camry, iPhone and an iMac and iPad. I currently have a great job with a much higher salary, BUT I would appreciate a job that didn't require so much travel and multiple state coverage. I was just trying to verify what the recruiter had implied...I'll find out in my interview. THanks for all of the sarcasm!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LOL, someone is butt hurt.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh get over yourself. Nothing wrong with a bit of sarcasm or humor. I am not preventing anybody else from responding to you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some people are just jerks. You can't just answer a simple question to help someone without being a jerk? Who wouldn't want to know what the "perks" are? Try being a person of excellence. Try being nice, if that isn't too much to ask.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so unbelievably over the top. Talk about blowing something WAY out of proportion. I've just ruined your life now, haven't I? A response you dont care for in a public forum. BooHoo.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The recruiter is selling you a load of BS.

No salaries are in the 70's unless you are a DSM.
    No Apple products.
    No Toyotas.

Nice trolling effort.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

See? Somebody responded seriously!! It all works out in the end..........

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Mary Smith is nice, direct and straight forward. You will like her

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i like ralph

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hae they hired you yet

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nice english.