Interviewing for Uro/Gastro Expansion

Discussion in 'Ferring' started by anonymous, Jul 23, 2018 at 8:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Initial encounter with recruiter I was told 75-80 base; Based on my currently salary now he said I would get 80. I’m wondering about that extra 5k left on the table. I read this thread before my first face to face so I asked what the commission would be and was informed 7500 per QTR = 30k

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He also said my Ho mo son gives good head Even better than my meth head mother when she takes out those false teeth and gives a gum job. What’s the company car and culture like ?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

255 blow jobs per QTR = 300 bags of meth

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Honestly, what good are you people writing profanity like this? You think this actually does anyone any good? I'm working hard to get a job to support myself, why don't you do the same?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers to be made week after Labor Day. Start date if 9/24. Two weeks of home study & one week at home office. Product launch is 11/1.

Starting salary will range based on your experience. I’ve heard reps that competed against Ferring in the GI space, were offered in the 90’s.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know the vacation/pto offered? I’m used to 20 days PTO plus 10 floating holidays.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

heard 2day candidates were chosen for sacramento and north carolina

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did they put the expansion on hold again?!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Expansion still happening. Launch meeting early November

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still waiting to hear back but looks good. Hope the launch meeting somewhere warm!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard the launch meeting is in a warm location. I heard its located up Brent's a&*h#le

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't care who you are...that's funny

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the average base salary for uro/gi?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the range is between half and full r***** pay

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They offered a lot of the expansion territories to displaced employees.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what? english please

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is going on with expansion team? How is training? Are all territories filled?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s going well. All territories hired for with top notch people. HR did an outstanding job by completing this on time and on budget. The company is taking off like a rocket

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Posted on the wrong site

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you retarded?
    Ferring has cuts - they still have former employees without jobs. So, some of those reps were offered the expansion territories.