Interviewing question

Discussion in 'Vivus Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2014 at 1:24 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have passed the phone screen and also the "Skype video" interview. Now I have an F2F with the Vivus DM. Can anyone give me an idea on what to expect? If I get passed this interview, is that when they offer the job?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what were some of the questions they asked on the skype interview?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the face to face with Vivus manager, you will have one more interview with the regional director. After that, Vivus and Pdi will make a choice. Good luck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

where are you located?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

None of your motherfucking business that's where I am located. Do you really think I am stupid enough to give out that information?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Where are you located?" Why don't you ask them to put their head in a noose while you're at it.....

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are looking in Central California again. Not sure what is up with that manager but he prefers hiring either someone who has worked for him in the past or a friend of theirs. Last one didn't last and has left. I hear that Manager is very controlling and almost harasses his team.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All of these DMs are off the hook!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are openings all over the country check out the pdi website. they are now moving quickly through the interview process to get ppl to the national meeting and back into all these vacant territories.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

there are openings all over the country check out the pdi website. interview process quick trying to get ppl to the national meeting

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

since no signatures how do they track your day?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sales don't match how Drs are prescribing. It could be patients not paying the high cost or who knows??