Interviewing With PRA

Discussion in 'PRA International' started by Anonymous, Jun 7, 2013 at 2:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was just wondering if anyone had any tips for someone planning to apply to PRA specifically in a CRA position. What is the interview process like? Is there anything I should keep in mind during the interview? What kind of drug screening do they do? Anything would be helpful thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how is it that 100 people have viewed this and not a single answer hrm...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh well now its up to 269

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe someone from the justice department or IRS can respond as they are likely monitoring these boards :)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're interviewing in Raleigh, it helps to bring alcohol for the CEO...it's ok if it's in the middle of the day.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So sorry for the delayed response. I'm not on this message board often. Have you had your interview yet?

Your interview will be via Skype. CRA interviews are now being done by a single hiring manager, but you will go through a screening process with recruiting first.

Interviewers have some specific questions they'll ask you regarding your experience, why you're looking for a job and why you want to work at PRA. Try to give very complete responses. At the end of the day, the interviewer really needs to know if you're competent at what you do, if you have passion for your work and if you'll be a loyal employee. If your responses to the questions reflect a good breadth of experience and a real desire to work for PRA, you'll make a good impression.

Also, remember that you should test Skype first to make sure you have everything set up right. Make arrangements so there will be no pet or human interruptions during the interview and dress appropriately for an interview.

Good luck and thanks for caring about this process!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very nice. I am not the original poster but am applying as a CRA with PRA.
    Appreciate.