Interviewing

Discussion in 'Shionogi' started by Anonymous, Apr 28, 2011 at 6:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's it like to work here? Micromanaged? Tons of unnecessary reports and admin? Monthly 2 day ride-alongs? Bonus payouts?
    Decent place to work?
    I know most reps hate their jobs, regardless of what company they're with, but just trying to find out more about this company and if I want to make the move over!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are obviously a very stupid person, or a very naive person. Haven't you read anything in here about how crappy this company is?

Yep, you belong here -- join up for the idiot laced koolaid.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hey asshole, thanks for the response. i'm not stupid or naive...i have worked for several pharma companies, good AND bad. If you look at ANY board on here it is about how crappy that particular company is to work for. The moral of the story...we are all basically somewhat miserable in these jobs because all pharma companies suck...some more than others. I'm just trying to find out a little more about how good/bad things are here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I would not work for this company micromanaged beyond belief, 2 day ride alongs for definite and overall the products are shit. You feel like you are always begging for Rx's because no one has any use for them. Shionogi/Sciele lied to their previous employees about the state of the company and then had three realignments in three years. Does that sound like stability. I worked for them until an entire sales force was eliminated on a conference call including RSD and DM. All I can say from my perspective is look for other employment but times are hard so if you need this just to have a job then take it. Bye the way the posts for this company are true, it is a miserable company and the territories are large, so expect alot of windshield time.
    Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you for the honest response. I don't have much faith left in this industry. Might be time to look for something out this dying industry...Unfortunately, your budget gets used to the salary, car and gas card.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My advice to you is to get out of pharma. I got laid off in one of the previously mentioned re-alignments and went back to PA school. It's the best decision I ever made! If you have another pharma job hold onto it. I'm being completely honest- avoid working here at all costs unless you really need this job. Good luck and wish you the best!