Interviewing

Discussion in 'ViroPharma' started by Anonymous, Dec 2, 2013 at 6:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you tell me a little bit about your corporate culture? What can I anticipate as as rep within your organization? Please, save any crazy sarcasm.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Expectations are high with unrealistic goals. Sadly, all RSD's know this and understand how hard everyone is working to get their handful of patients for the year, but there's no empathy on the reviews. Many great performers have sadly left, and others are looking. It's a true setup for failure. Good luck. I've been here for 4 years and never seen so many people exit.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can anticipate a job until January 1 when the deal with Shire closes and we are all given a package. No sarcasm here just facts.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame Ron Dullinger. He is cancer!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is VPHM still interviewing for the open sales positions or is there a hold on hiring until the deal with Shire closes?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On hold until board of directors rehash their alignments.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a candidate it has been ridiculous.
    It's this sense of we need your information yesterday and then sit on for 2 1/2 weeks.
    I would like to know the "other expansion" territories who actually recvd an offer.
    I sense some of these territories were being backed filled bc the rep either left or was let go.
    Something really fishy going on here.