Interviewing

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Currently interviewing for a position here. These posts don’t have me too positive but I need a job and my options are limited in my area. Can anyone give honest answer as to the car allowance and mileage? I’ve always had a company car.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can't give you an exact number because it is based off of where you live. Most reps are driving something much nicer than a company car. Personally I love being able to drive something nicer since we spend so much time in the car. You just need to keep track of your miles (the app is annoying) and submit at the end of the month.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the reply! Hoping this isn’t too bad of a place to land for now.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The car is a none issue, find out why the previous rep left. Some territories are doing awesome some are struggling mightily

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Knowing this territory after working it for 10 years I’m sure it’s an underperforming one. I’m ok with that. This looks to be a good landing zone for a while to see what’s going on and coming up.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck to you! If you need a job go for it, some really nice managed care wins for 2018 so who knows which territory will be a good one for 2018.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this company just awhile ago. It sucks. Leadership sucks and the sales force that have stayed are losers. DON'T do it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are glad you left because you were overrated

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left, too. This company is a trainwreck. Don't do it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glad you left. No one misses you

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forrest Run! Upper management a disaster. Customers don't believe in this product. SHip is sinking. Look elsewhere

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yours might not, mine do, maybe you should continue to run away

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away from this company

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of us are going to see great payouts for the end of 2017 and the company is heading in a great direction. Don't listen to the disgruntled trolls.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Laughable

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with laughable.
    Don't come here

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Using your own car is a non-issue. Most people like it. I had many concerns about the companies viability. The company doesn’t have enough money to make it through 2018 without cutting staff or cutting research projects. Also if you get a script for a woman under the age of 50 then you don’t get credit for the script. Many women start menopause is their 40s and I had quite a few scripts written for pmp women in their late 40s and was told by my crappy manager that none of those scripts count as they are considered “off label”. The company makes money off it but they screw over the reps.

Unless you are completely desperate do NOT take a job at Radius

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There is plenty of cash to get halfway through 2019. This is a start up and it will need Tymlos to do well. The issue of women under 50 is probably 1-2 % of the market, getting hung up on that shows you are worrying about the wrong things, it is not many women, let alone many that will meet the label. It is a very conservative decision though.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stay away

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you continue to defend this worthless company?
    Oh, that's right, because only stupid pathetic lying idiots work here!
    STFU and tell this individual the truth
    RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!! RUN!!!!
    This place is the laughing stock of pharma!
    Forteo sells more because of us!
    The original CEO left, multiple upper management left/fired, middle management is absolutely terrible, the current CEO doesn't have a fkn clue what he is doing, there is VERY minimal revenue being generated, TYMLOS is a me-too that does not save patients money, etc.
    The future here is BEYOND bleak!!!!
    Radius will go under by the end of 2018!!!!
    Join us in misery (if you can't get a job at McDonald's)