Interviewing

Discussion in 'Radius Health' started by anonymous, Jan 4, 2018 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it... Let me get the timeline right....

2016...this drug will get pulled before the new year
    2017....this drug will never make to launch date
    Mid-2017.... so what it launched, no way Radius survives the rest of the year
    2018 ....no way you make it through end of 2018

Your accuracy is just spot-on. we believe you, we really do.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This post is actually very accurate, especially that part about Tymlos is not saving patients money like I hoped Tymlos would?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Post is VERY accurate. It's not a matter of IF...it's a matter of WHEN

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There will be layoffs. Radius scaled toobig for the launch of Tymlos and hired too many reps. The managers are a joke. JB is a tool. Such a micro manager. Jesper will run the company into the ground. He was fired from Novo and it’s a matter of time before he’s fired from Radius-but only after he’s done his damage

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tymlos doesn’t save patients money unless their benefits include cost sharing. Otherwise, their employer or their PBM gets the savings compared to Forteo. Plain and simple.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Most of these patients are Medicare age and covered by Medicare. Plain and simple, their copays will be around $2000 less over a year of therapy. Clearly not crumbs, plain and simple.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This year we have had several payers in our area make patients step through Tymlos first.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Sinking ship. Has been since it launched.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My wife and several other women I kno started in the late 40's. I think it will become a trend with all the hormones they pump into dairy cows, as well as steer. Girl start their cycles earlier and earlier. Just a byproduct.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are an idiot, 2000.00 less means nothing because the majority of patients still can’t afford Tymlos. Radius is working with smoke and mirrors and Jesper will fuck this company up you watch.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your anger management class isn’t working. If you read the post it was only saying it is 2000 more to use Forteo in Medicare patients. It didn’t refer to anything else. Relax or start a new I hate Radius thread.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How about for GFY!!! You need help figuring out what those 3 letters stand for, I doubt it!!