Interviewing

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Aug 24, 2018 at 1:05 AM.

Tags: Edit
?

Should you accept the offer?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run from this company.......it’s sinking fast......been pushing fake stock options for years and couldn’t even get Chinese investors to pony up some Yuan to make a deal happen. Credit rating stinks and is getting worse. Only a matter of time......could you image wasting your time learning 7 products only to be out of a job one month outside sales school......now that’s a FAST culture (they still pushing that phony bologna?)

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place will find a way not to pay anyone for those stock options that aren't even real stock options to begin with! What a joke! They just did that to try to retain people then did a big layoff!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Document everything and depending and what state you’re in you can win in court.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should repeat yourself some more!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You little one upper.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Win what? There is nothing to win.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To win the Monopoly money he/she rightfully owns!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should take the HR jabs with a grain of salt. I am a former Arbor employee (field rep) and never had a problem or negative encounter with her. However, I am sure the people at home office have a different perspective since they actually deal with her on a daily basis.

The culture here is not as terrible as CP makes it look. I’d suggest reaching out to a rep who would be on your team to find out about your potential team (my old team is freakin amazing). Don’t let a forum intended for anonymous venting be the only insight you get!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok Kimmie.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, not “Kimmie”. Just a former rep who has moved onto bigger and better things. You should try it!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if it’s not Kimmie it must be Ed......Ed is that you. Some more advice you might ask said team how many official layoffs and unofficial layoffs have happened in last couple of years or what it’s like to have your whole team turnover in a year........or ask what it’s like to win PC only to be fired right before you go to the National meeting to claim your win. Or to be told to turn in your company car and to go out and buy your own car for work only to be fired right after you buy that car a few months later. Never had a problem.....you must have been drunk all the time or just stupid! Open your eyes Rosey.....and stop staring through those rose colored glasses.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are so dramatic. I was let go in the last round of layoffs and was also ranked for PC. You can’t honestly be sad about not getting your imaginary stock and trip with people you clearly wouldn’t want to be with. I am much better off not selling 7 products.

People trying to break into Pharma need to hear the good and the bad to decide if this industry is for them. Stop acting like the BS Arbor did is unique because it isn’t. I never had a problem with HR...that is directly responding to a previous question.

You need to go back to enterprise.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't act like all you’re talking about is HR.....you also said not to believe CP about how bad the culture is at Arbor. You made my point by saying you got laid off and are better off not selling 7 products, and the imaginary stock options.......do you hear yourself??? I believe the newbies would be better off staying at Enterprise a little longer than making their first pharma job at Arbor. The culture at Arbor sucks and you know it and even gave several examples of it. Don’t mislead......it’s not like this at other companies.....if it is at your new place you better make another jump and for others sake stop being so ignorant. I’ll take dramatic over ignorant any day!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I said take the comments on cafe Pharma regarding HR with a grain of salt and that I enjoyed my team. That was my honest opinion. I am sorry it bothers you that I enjoyed myself but am happy to not sell 7 products.

Every company in this industry has layoffs and people interested in Pharma need to know that isn’t unique to Arbor. Are you aware that most people in the world are capable of appreciating certain experiences while also having things that could have been better?

Bottom line is this industry is not stable and something could happen at any time. And the venting on cafephwrma is pretty dramatic. Go to happy hour and get over it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re the only person at Arbor I know of besides managers and upper management that believes Arbor is like all the other pharma companies. Sounds like you haven’t had the chance to work for a good pharma company. I worked with some great people at Arbor but I can honestly say and I think you would agree that Arbor is a horrible company ran by some dishonest and/or delusional people. Just give up on putting a positive spin on the company culture. I believe you must be new to the industry or are easily hoodwinked if you think Arbor has a good culture. Time to put on your big boy or big girl pants and try to do a better job analyzing things......because you’re way off on your assessment or you’re not really who you say you are.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If Arbor was so great, you wouldn't have needed to move on to bigger and better things. The culture at Arbor is among the worst of the worst! There are a few good reps that seem to either be stuck there or are simply delusional. Most of the good reps & therefore good people are long gone. Arbor is a disgrace to the pharmaceutical industry.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MOTUS tracks mileage on your own car w low reimbursement.
    Gotta be in field 8 - 5 not at home even if a ton of admin to complete.
    Company phone and iPad tracks everything. Arbor doesn't trust anyone and they SUCK!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Noticed there are several posts about Arbor on CP referring to them as being liars, inept managers with dishonest HR so they can't all be wrong. Its the high turnover in reps and how disgruntled they are which concerns me. It has to be damaging to Arbor's reputation within the healthcare/pharma industry and difficult to be associated with such a shady company so I am thinking twice before I submit my application

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT KISSING BUTT AND LYING ABOUT YOUR CALL ACTIVITY? REACH & FREQUENCY METRICS WILL BE THE KISS OF DEATH SO SAY GOODBYE ARBOR