interviewing

Discussion in 'Integra Life Sciences' started by anonymous, Sep 10, 2018 at 9:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please help. I am interviewing and have read all the posts on here and this place sounds scary. Manager seems cool but I wonder if they are just telling me what I want to hear. How is the pay? benefits, long term potential? Interviewing in AWC. Are people quitting or getting fired from this place?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

people are getting canned left and right

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is the average commission a rep makes in AWC? Please serious replies. I know what they quote you but trying to understand what actually happens in reality. Thanks!!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is this going to make a big impact on commissions? Do the healogics center have to use these products?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should add millions in Omnigraft sales. A lot more commissions. Healogics will have to use Integra products
    Lol

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is scary mostly because of the terrible leader over AWC-MC. The rest of management is decent but with him at the helm it’s pretty much a dictatorship. And not one that produces results. Executive management is choosing to ignore it for some reason.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"The rest of management is decent".... Ah, NO. I agree MC is as bad as it gets but his management team is not decent by any means. Not much going right in AWC.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MC treats AWC as a surgical business which it most certainly is not. I agree with him at the helm it is a dictatorship. There are some good RMs but they have no voice as MC and Bob don’t listen to what is needed. It’s their way or the highway. Marketing is snails pace slow and legal takes 6 months to approve anything anyway.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Which managers do you think are bad?!? There has been a lot of turnover in management already

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All the managers in west area are pretty good. Also JQ.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instruments is the worst. Not a good place to be in my opinion. Many good reps have left. No trust with management and hr.No vacations over the holidays. except for senior management.
    good luck