Interviewing

Discussion in 'Indivior' started by anonymous, May 15, 2020 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sooooo.....your saying don't bother joining this company?.......I have some interviews coming up
    Any insight would be appreciated

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love working here....don’t bother interviewing unless you really care about helping OUD patients access treatment. It’s not typical pharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"soooooo" wtf is that? don't be unsure. If you are, don't waste our time. If you strong willed and and can work through ambiguity, please interview. Make no mistake, leadership is a cluster with infighting and "bs" politics (just like everywhere else). We need people who rally together and can address a serious issue!

Many have left over the past 12 months, and the new people coming in are out performing them as well as some of the legacy "fat" still hanging around.

If you're a fighter and pioneer -welcome. If you're a traditional pharma POS, go somewhere else.

Btw, what are interviewing for? :)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bklyn rep out

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This person is what is wrong here and probably sleeping their way somewhere. We need people with integrity and compassion with good communication skills.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your are a pos. New people coming in and taking over performing territories bc people left due to bs and being underpaid, and have coverage where there was none. Welcome to Indivior - if you really care about patients suffering from OUD, are content with being underpaid, and want to be a part of continuous role-play olympics.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IF you want sell something different this can be it. I’ve worked for other Pharma companies and been here for a few years. My complaint is the workshops same thing nothing new. Management is management . If you know what questions to ask people here you can do this job.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tool. Fuck off until you speak "adult."

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

weather is quite cloudy, but so far we have not had any rain today. I picked- up food last night from The Olive Garden, and my spouse and I enjoyed it at home! Tonight I have already ordered steaks from another local restaurant, The Outback...

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you get the privilege of getting way underpaid for this cluster-F of a job:D

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mole !

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you guys are definitely underpaid if its what the recruiter just told me--and I love role plays

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low pay and managers gossip about long term employees to newer ones. Most unprofessional group of people. Then the political trash.