Interviews in Florida

Discussion in 'Medical Diagnostic Laboratories (MDL)' started by Anonymous, Nov 29, 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get a life...............have you not read ANYTHING on these mdl CF boards???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you are not hireable. You are stupid if you have to ask this question after everything written on the boards

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ditto.......u may have to hook a little on the side. Its the only way you'll make decent money employed here.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What stupid advice! Take the job so I can keep looking! How will that llook on a job intervew?
    How long have you been at MDL? Oh a couple of months, why are you leaving ?
    The interviewer will think you are about to be fired and thats why you are look after only two months!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were the Miami territories filled ?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey are you people deaf? Were the miami territories filled? Or has anyone quit yet? I have a friend who needs a job
    Respond people, you type so much crap and you people cant answer a question?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

screw you ..... if they want a job in science ....go get a job in the science section at the library.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how could you reply in such a rude manner? all i wanted know was an answer to my question. So , here is my reply, fuck you!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too late. Mdl already did that to me.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok....go apply for the assistant night shift manager at your local convenience store.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes. All of the territories were filled. Congratulations......you and your friend were NOT chosen. However, don't think we don't care. Listed below are some links to companies hiring.
    burgerking.com
    7eleven.org
    autozone.net

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i DID not want the job anyway! After i read the post

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gasp! Was it something I said? Don't go! Try interviewing again. You know what they say about doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Tell a friend about mdl. Maybe they'll get hired.