Interviews today are more like Interrogations

Discussion in 'The Darkened Sample Closet' started by anonymous, Dec 5, 2020 at 6:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had one this week, where most of the questions were borderline illegal.

And it wasn't so much about sales, but where I lived in the past.

Are the managers today, in this industry, just totally clueless and stupid, babbling morons. That seems to be the case. I just don't get these people anymore. Its like they totally out of touch with reality, and still think that this job is so great. It is not.

The only reason I didn't cut the interview short was I was referred to the opportunity or else I would have unplugged the computer.

Grow up people. Be more professional during the interview process. And stop asking personal questions, that are against the law, and have nothing to do with one's ability to do the job.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had 2 managers ask me about BLM. The follow up questions was All Lives Matter. I didn’t prepare for that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no more interviews for me.

they love to waste time and they don't have integrity to hire the best candidate.

op, just go on "interviews" with people you already know.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whenever an interviewer pries into your personal life, you know that it is going to be a bad situation. Just move on. No need to work for people that don't have good boundaries.

5. Infernode

Infernode new user

Best of luck buddy!