Interviews with managers

Discussion in 'Acadia Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Jul 19, 2020 at 6:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone for the neurology role been set up for an interview with the hiring manager ?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi, I had a screening interview last week and was told I would be moving forward with a phone interview with the hiring manager. I haven't heard anything yet. Good luck to you!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same here

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any insight about contingent offers? Or when they will be offered? Some states are much further ahead in the process and completed interviews. I know California areas are just starting the initial screen today. Seems all over the board.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a shit show with Mixed Talent. They tell you one thing and then do another all while not even following up with you.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you not see the drug failed the phase 3 study
    None of you willl be hired

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Start date is November or possibly January

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nuplazid failed phase 3 clinical trial. I dont think you want to come here

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

failed for MDD not dementia

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe should brush up on your reading comprehension. That was for MDD, not Dementia.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offers for NSS go out end of September beginning of October with projected start date of late October.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FDA will be reviewing DRP in April of 2021. Start dates may be pushed to Jan 2021 or later. Access is going to be a challenge for retail and LTC but you have to overcome it and not wine about it.
    How will you address this obstacle to gain access with Covid still running wild in 2021??

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is that an interview question?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No ...we are looking forward to paying everyone 120k to bitch and whine about why they can’t grow Rx. We are under investigation so don’t expect speaker bribes to grow. Time to put your big boy/girl pants on and justify your pay. Now with depression fail we are on thin ice. DRP fails we all fail

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These jobs are a joke. Even the pay is below standards for specialty reps. No thanks!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$120k + $50k bonus is low..? Maybe for oncology or biotech, but for specialty, nah that’s decent.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes very low for a true specialty/rare disease position.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rare disease? It’s not rare disease. Seriously look up the definition of what rare disease is. Half a million people with PDP is not a rare disease.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are missing the point little mind. Whatever you chose to call it pharma, specialty, rare disease, biotech, device etc....... it does not really matter..... the key learning for you is that these Acadia positions has lower pay then any of them.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And before you make another shallow minded response, I’ll give you primary care pharma. This is a good paying job for someone coming from PCP pharma. Now take your gold star and have mommy tuck you in for the nite. Lmao