interviews

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2013 at 8:51 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone interviewing for positions with this company? They are skype interviewing and I was wondering if anyone knew what the offers would look like?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

company laid off entire salesforce 2 weeks ago so they can hire ENTRY level contract sales force. Company and vp is indecisive and can't seem to make up his mind on how he wants to run the U.S. stay away if you can.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What contract company?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

On Call, LLC...Interviewing today, Glad I found this board.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you interviewing? What's the base?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oncall is a joke. Contract companies are low, OnCall is the lowest of the contract companies

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What did you expect from a shitty company

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey folks, its a job. If you are out of work, this sure does beat unemployment, or if your unemployment has run out, take this. You will receive a paycheck, plus healthcare. At least you will be working, nothing says you can't continue to look elsewhere if you are not happy with this position.. geeze, quit complaining and being so ungrateful. If you need the job - take it, if you don't need it, don't take it. Simple.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

39,000 Salary for the large territories. approx number of reps 30 plus. promoting rescula and amtiza. The requirements is no previous pharma experience and new college grads are encouraged to apply.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is so sad.

They got rid of some good long term people and now hiring young, unknowing newbies.

$39k? My salary was twice that when I started.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$39,000.00! I have terds that cost more than that.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

C'mon man! $39000.00! That's not even above poverty level

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

management is insecure incompetent scummy dumb prefer to hire rednecks bigots racists company owned by moron

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

toroi baka

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the car reimbursement?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$30,000 salary and $700 for car (that includes gas)....not bad when still living at home with mom and dad!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. So the extra 9K (above $30,000) is actually the car allowance? How big are the territories?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

welcome to the kmart of pharmaceutical companies run and founded by morons don't come here unless you"re real real desperate dean end and incompetence come to mind

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be pissed you got let go. Otherwise, why would you be on this board complaining? Thought you moved on to bigger or better things. Bottom line....the reps couldn't sell so they were let go. Move on....

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

u morons couldn't get managed care approved no new indications acid burning side effects zero efficacy angry no talent management dumbass punks face the truth loser