Interviews

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2015 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

feedback on interviews? Pay range? Etc

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

easy interview, $500,000-$750,000.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze in place to save nickels.

Bill C.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewed for an opening in the east and got an offer that was a joke. America wont budge according to my recruiter. She has lost it. For what I was offered, I can get that with any basic pharma job. If you want people who can sell, don't make insulting offers. I know contracts reps getting $75-$80k and basic pharma jobs offering $95-$115k.

I already told my recruiter thanks, but no thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bailed the night before the interview. I was flying in only to wait 6 hours for the interview. What a joke, recruiter acted like they were going to pay well but from the post prior they are cheap. So glad I did not waste my time!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed as well and I was not moved forward because of lack of hospital experience. I believe there was a disconnect between the recruiters and candidates as I specifically asked recruiter about my lack of direct hospital experience. Wish I would had better information as I would not have spent all day flying to and from an interview. What are offers being made. ?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here, two days from my job, and two PTO days lost. I was told nothing because more candidates from the area have to be interviewed. Not sure ehst they are looking for to fill the positions.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Too funny. I thought the same thing. I turned down the offer too as it was basically what I am making now. Why not talk salary prior to the final interview.? Why waste everyone's time and money? We could have negotiated/or not negotiated an acceptable salary over the phone and saved their money and my time. America is stuck in the 90's. This whole process has been a complete nightmare from the start to the time I told the corporate recruiter I am not interested. This may truly be a blessing in disguise.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wasted a lot of time and money flying people in and not being competitive with salaries. I would not have even went if the recruiter wouldn't have lead me to believe the salary was going to be higher than I am making. I also turned it down. Wondering how many people actually accepted?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the range was up to 105 and I told recruiter I would not consider it for less than that.
    I did not get moved forward but it sounds like those amounts might of not been correct either.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which recruiter is CSL using?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Triworth

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone accepted these positions? Just curious as this was the worst experience I have had with a recruiter and position. Very unorganized and no where close to the things discussed prior to me getting to Philadelphia. Money being the biggest one.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

no need to feed. get over it and move on

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am one of the above posters. Consider yourself lucky if you were not chosen for the interview. This was the second worse experience of interviewing I have had in my career. Inaccurate information, no manager or manger's manger hired yet, missed interviews from people who had last minute meeting in Philadelphia, and leadership that doesn't know which way is up. Can you imagine if they are this disorganized and unstructured what it would be like working in this same sales organization?

The biggest issue I had was the salary. For those of you interviewing the issue of salary comes up in the phone interview then never comes up again until they make you an offer. My suggestion is to confirm the salary/range with every person you speak with in each interview stage. Not only did they offer me a salary lower than the range I was initially told but it's barley above what I am making now. Complete waste of my time and their resources. I doubt this new VP of sales will be around for long if this is her style of management/leadership. Very frustrating.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told the bonus was paid quarterly and if you "showed up" you basicly got it. I found that hard to believe

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To the previous poster - "showing up" does NOT get you a bonus. Just ask some of the current employees who got $0 last quarter.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all the issues with the hiring? If they want qualified reps they need to pay the going rate for salaries and stop with the nonsense! GET IT DONE

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bill = Cheap

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else left hanging without even the courtesy of a rejection call or emai from someone/ anyone ?