Interviews

Discussion in 'CSL Behring' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2015 at 7:50 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more reps leaving hear say saw rep in south and after listening poor girl she wants out fast backtracking bk to her prior leaders counting on hire

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did I just read? Really? English can't be your first language.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this English?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's total bullshit. The question is lame AF and written by a troll with an axe to grind against the company and manager. It's so obvious that the answer to the question, only a few hours later, was written by the same person lol ... like no one has posted on here for months and now there are several posts within hours over the weekend right after the job was posted talking all kinds of shit. Funny that these anonymous boards allow a disgruntled and angry troll to have conversations with themselves. My advice -- ignore this troll and their bullshit hidden agenda with their multiple posts. These boards used to be informative, but now are just the platform for trolls who want to tell their bullshit stories about others.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I posted because I received a call from a recruiter. I asked around and heard the manager lost 6 reps in 2 years. I was just trying to confirm before moving forward in the process. We all know that a great job can be hell with a terrible a manager. Thanks for the feedback.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call from a recruiter too. I have the same questions. I heard not such great things about this manager including high turnover. Apparently the stories were correct.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the info! Now that the manager is gone-would this be a position worthy of exploring? Products look great.

Bonus potential?

8. Blue52

Blue52 new user

Curious-what’s the status of the Denver postion?Did you take it?
    I’m considering accepting one but not impressed with salary.
    Is bonus/benefits good?