Interviews

Discussion in 'Iroko' started by anonymous, Jul 26, 2016 at 5:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Should all the inventiv employees just stay with inventiv?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is Iroko way of letting go the reps they do not want.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any feedback on the interviews

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

From what I've heard it's super intense questions about achievements and numbers. Interviews lasting over an hour going into detail about your successes and how you will be a great asset to
    Iroko. Hahaha. WTF? Is Iroko that delusional that they believe everyone is dying to be rolled over? I am thinking that the guys that got laid off have better options. Iroko will go under in 9 months.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i heard one rep interview last 30 minutes real easy.
    Heard from another rep it lasted over a hour and half and was very intense. Guess which one will be rolled in

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Iroko? Wow, you people are so naive. This company is terrible. The products suck. The management sucks. Look around you. All the experienced people are leaving. Do you really think people that know this industry are going to leave a good situation?

This job is good ONLY if you are broke, or an entry level.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If iroko just wanted to cut some more off the top, they could just random drug test.

And, I don't think at this point, iroko is anyone's choice.... but until we all have another option, we are all going to play along. But, I don't know anyone planning to ştay.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know someone who took an hour and 45 min. This rep is stellar and has a lot of numbers that have been top 10 consistently. Interview was intense and many questions on success but this person did well. Proven numbers and great work ethic. So who knows, maybe they already have an idea of who will be offered roll over positions.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is safe! Just an FYI.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What exactly are the point of the interviews? RBMS already know our strengths and weaknesses. But, if you have numbers and growth... i mean clearly Iroko just needs a reason to slim the field more.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is all bullshit. I'm shocked you people are still working for these bullshit artists.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Remember slugs to brush your yellow teeth before interview

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's interesting that Iroko believes that their reps really want to stay, half of the reps want to stay on with Inventiv. Only the Texas reps are really making any kind of money. Any one going to ask for a raise if they stay on with Iroko?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what a joke! 2 hours worth of questioning when they already know how my territory is doing. At least it got me to update my resume.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone from my training class a while back had their interview last week and was told at lunch time today that they were laid off

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you serious???!!! How long ago was your training and did they give this person a reason?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anymore layoffs this week?