Interviews

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2018 at 3:14 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

has anyone got called for a phone screen for new positions with Respiratory

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I honesty don’t remember.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was your recruiter? I'm trying to find the recruiter for Texas. Thanks!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The positions are filled. They have a meeting as new hires may 13

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jobs posted 2 weeks ago. I doubt they hired the entire sales force in 2 weeks!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Have not heard from Regeneron yet. They posted two weeks after Genzyme in my region.

Genzyme is doing phone interviews right now, have one scheduled for end of this week. I wonder if there is a strategy between the two companies for their hiring timelines so as to not overlap. Anyone know?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the overlapping part and also some of these territories are very large. So it would benefit them to get better geographic coverage if reps were spread out. I heard from an inside recruiter I’ve worked with in the past...just now putting together a roster of candidates per territory. Good luck to all.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i have worked to get into biologics and had the opportunity to phone screen with the recruiter . I have respiratory experience in excess of 5 years and buy and bill experience as well however I do not have biologic experience. The recruiter was vague on the salary but indicated that at 100k base ( my current base) I was in their mid range for salary.
    What are the chances of someone with respiratory but no biologic to truly be considered or are they only going to go with reps from other companies who have had experience in this area?
    From what I can see reps with biologic exp. seem to have very high bases so perhaps they would pass on this opportunity
    Honest thoughts please?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone get called from PA

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have a phone screen with a hiring manager yet?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would also like to know if anyone has had a phone screen to start the process.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new managers were selected in late March, the sales postings are out but the actual interviews will likely be in late April or early May.
    Likely San Diego, Dallas or Atlanta.
    Mirrored sales force just like the other 2 brands.
    Completely different sales goals and bonus structure between Regeneron and Genzyme.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for the information. Any idea when phone screens might start?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How do they differ in culture and pay?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They hired some managers with no biologics/respiratory experience, so I think you would have a shot

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody have any updates on when phone screens or f2f will be starting?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any info on the hiring process and timeline? Anyone been contacted for even a phone screen yet?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone been contacted by a recruiter yet in the Northeast?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I knew this seemed way to easy to be real.