Intra-Cellular Therapies Hiring

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by anonymous, Oct 23, 2019 at 10:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$130-$140k base with Mercedes-Benz’s SUV’s. Who’s in?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You think another oral schizo med. it’s all about injectables. Good luck. Most docs don’t use Rexulti for schizophrenia idiot it’s for mdd. Without that indication Rexulti would be dead and so will this piece of shit

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not going to make it to launch. If there is toxicity in animals there will be in humans too. FDA is well aware of this

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care. I want the money and I won’t worry about how good drug does

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dec 27th pdufa. I got my offer already and just waiting on pins and needles for the approval

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I call bs because offers haven’t been extended yet

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

[​IMG]

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got my final interview in Cali 1st week of November!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Got mine out east in a few weeks too. $135k comin my way beeitches

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who is the manager in S Cal?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring manager told me he was concerned about customer relationships. He addressed that he heard we get booted from offices by being too pushy, or have no relationships at all. Be ready to provide physician referral letters to negate this mindset when live interviews begin in 2 weeks. Good luck to all!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You should have told him we’re pushy because of call metrics, and we have too many counterparts. Also, if we don’t have access we can’t build relationships.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also told first round interviews was looking for fit but this last round they will look in detail at numbers and references letters and recommendations. So bring brag book with detailed numbers and accomplishments. The regional out of Arizona is very intelligent. Good luck I didn’t make it

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same intel on Rex. Wired very tight- Good Luck

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is not a fan of pods so that’s why I’m surprised so many of us have made it to the finals. He is very good at weeding through the bull shit as I’ve worked for him over 10 years ago. And they do background checks on everything

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Schwarzer will see through your BS as he did mine. I worked with him at Actavis. He’s cool but he’s amazing at interviewing and also at reading motives. And by the way he will reference every boss you have ever had....just helpin out my homies

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Only HR can give a reference, not DMs. They state timelines, and nothing else. It puts the company at risk for a DM to give comments that don't match field rides an reviews. If they have hired mgrs with prison guard mentalities, think twice. This product has baggage. Buyer beware-

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m just coming for the nice SUV we will get. I don’t care about the drug.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

False. We will go about a round about way of asking a boss about a former employee. We have our ways. and Lundbeck has some characters in the West so we will be ready

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake news . Product will never get approved, so you csn forget the entry level SUV.