Intra-Cellular

Discussion in 'Intra-Cellular Therapies' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2019 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did you not interview with the area sales director?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Hiring manager and the director. Was in the final two.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BS? The director in the west? I mean there are posts about this guy going back 10 years to his days at Watson...what...a joke. I was very interested in this company until I saw that he was going to be here. I heard his last company he ran half the country and tanked so badly they fired him and stopped promoting the product.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told offers go out first of December. Assuming they told you right then and there you didn’t it get?
    Has anyone received an offer?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I got a call from the hiring manager saying they were moving forward with another candidate. I think official offers are going out early December.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m sorry the position didn’t work out for you but I’m glad to hear that the hiring manager called you directly and promptly. Some of these other companies just leave people hanging indefinitely which is just rude.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The budget limitations equal talent and capability limitations, it is a contract like build-out with box checkers

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The entire experience was far from normal, I was hesitant to believe the posters on here describing backup candidates and token interviews, but this week proved them accurate

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Official offers after pdufa date

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What were you told during/after interviews that makes you think that? Just want to see if similar thing happened to me

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thx, I was told I was the backup candidate. I'm not holding my breath though. And I did appreciate the phone call from the manager. I would've expected to hear from the recruiter. Best of luck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the interviews were a little basic and informal in the sense that I didn't get alot of difficult questions. The regional manager told me it was totally up to the hiring manager who gets the job. I liked the hiring manager though. Seemed like a good person. Didn't have much experience in the CNS space though...maybe none. It wouldn't surprise me if I was a second choice/ backup from the beginning after thinking about it for minute. I'm not going to lose sleep over it. I think the company and drug have a chance to be successful but it's far from a slam dunk. Alot of things would've had to fall in place for me to accept an offer had I received one in December.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes it’s hard to tell if you are 1st or 2nd choice. Especially in this situation where there won’t be any formal offers until after PDUFA.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought the interviews went well but I haven’t heard either way yet. Probably won’t for awhile I guess.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any updates on whether will be fleet cars or reimbursement?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleet. Through Wheels. After PDUFA.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was actually surprised that someone posted the hiring manager had called & said they did not get it & they were second choice. I would have thought they would wait it out until the drug is approved bc the person who was 1st could be interviewing elsewhere & could fall through & then you have already told #2 they weren’t it. I assume it will be quiet for a while.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was my post. The HM had said that they would make an attempt to give an idea of where I stood after the final interview. Was asked if I'd be interested if final candidate fell through. I don't know if they contacted every rep. I'm assuming that candidate was probably told that he/she was the one but wouldn't get an official offer until December. I was honestly a little surprised I got second. I'll be interested to see who beat me out and why. But, I did like the HM alot. And, had the money been there I would've taken it.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That was my post not yours

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whatever