Intra-Cellular

Discussion in 'Intra-Cellular Therapies' started by anonymous, Jul 3, 2019 at 7:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

anyone have any insight into this new company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been on hold to interview for DM position. Only 2 of 4 Directors hired. Waiting....

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are going to take their time for the interview process. Salespeople would have a start date in November.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In the SE and it is crickets? Anyone received any info on interviews?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

crickets in Midwest IL & MO.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter set up a phone screen for week after next...this is my second phone screen. Anyone else?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PDUFA pushes back a couple months. They pumped the brakes. Should pick up once they get a better sense on FDA timing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RxSalesPros should be doing a better job of letting each person that applied for a position know their status.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Information on the hiring of any of the area sales directors?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was informed yesterday by the recruiter that DM’s were to be onboarding within the next month.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

amy word on sales rep salaries or bonus structure?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

News Tuesday PDUFA date pushed back 90 days tells me the hiring will also be pushed back.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For sure , now probably no interviewing till November

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bueller? Bueller?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t think we will hear anything for a few more weeks at least.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just got a request for phone screen for first week of sept so maybe they are ramping back up

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Recruiter just reached out to me today. No insight tho, just a LinkedIn request.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are calling but are buried as they have other companies they work for that are hiring now. Intra cellular is not priority AND ICT keeps changing it's mind on it's timeline..... Are they worried about another PDUFA delay?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had phone screen last week then moved to the next step which is a written questionnaire that gets passed to the hiring manager. new reivew date is Dec 27 and they WILL NOT hire anyone without approval! No contingent offers or anything so have to sit and wait. Start will be first part of new year upon approval.

Salary 120-140k based on physch/CNS experience
    40k bonus
    company car, no allowance

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i wonder if they hired the managers, if yes, what the heck are they going to do for the
    next 4 months ?