Intra-Sock?

Discussion in 'Intra-Lock' started by anonymous, Aug 12, 2015 at 5:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the latest with these clowns? They spent a ton a money sending too many reps to too many shows with too little to show for it. Are JE and JS (the non-dynamic duo) still running the show? What about Dr. Tyrion DiGorno?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I ate a DiGiorno pizza.

Tasted rotten and smelled bad coming out.

Hope that helps.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They had a Spanish clown with orange hair running the sales operation a few years back he really old and pathetic. I think he's either dead or retired now. Their products were vey complicated offered no advantage over existing products and their marketing from horrendous. Not a good recipe for success. I haven't seen or heard a peep from these clowns in several years. I would question if they are even in business any longer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS and JE are still there. Intracock had a booth at the ICOI in San Francisco last week. Really pushing their PRF machine.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was once acosted by an old Spanish man from this company at a dental show. His breath stunk, he dressed like a used car salesman and he had bozo-esque hair. How do people like this make their way into a product area that you would think requires morals, principles and dignity?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone knows, Meehan, you are disgruntled and trying to ruffle feathers. We get it, but if it's an awful, no success, immoral, disgrace of company why do you still care. Let it fall to ruin. After all of the market share they are gaining in the last couple of years to present it seems it's going to be a while before their huge demise that you predict. Until then maybe you should get some part time work.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am not sure if this guy is still around Jack Sackoff? He Was the marketing manager. That was years ago I think he must be either dead or retired. He was pretty old even back in the day. It's hard to understand what he actually did. Increasing market share? That's pretty funny. Maybe in Guatemala or Honduras definetly not in the US.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JS is still there, as is JE, the guy you're talking about. These days, the company is pushing LPRF machines over implants and other products.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is JE still alive? Come on, I thought I had seen an obituary for him a few years back. The system that a dentist extracts blood intravenously so the implant integrates a few days faster is selling? Thats good to hear because the implants definitely were not. With all the consolidation in the implant market the primary players have become much stronger, able to spend tremendous amounts on R&D and marketing programs. These mom and pop startups jumped into the market with the hopes of a huge buyout. This company tried marketing a rebranded Brazilian implant that was very poorly received in the US. Their website looks like it was done in house by a 15 year old. A lesson in allowing ones ego to dictate your business decisions instead of a comprehensive understanding of your customer, competition and market demands. It amazes me how far complete idiots can go in the business world.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this POS company still in existence? I can only assume this is a joke of some sort, is there an implant company called IntraLock?