Intrarosa

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know when the interviews will be taking place for the Intrarosa launch??

I read 150 new hires??

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not until mid March early April

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does anyone know where to send resumes?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keep checking AMAG website and Indeed. Good luck.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is the launch?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know the salary range for new positions?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello. Anybody hear any new information on the new sales force?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody, know if they have started the interview process?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not as of yet. I heard late March/April timeframe.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hello Everyone! Curious if anyone has heard anything about the new field sales force hiring time frame or any details?

Also wondering does anyone know about the culture of the company? Are the employees happy etc?

Have a great day and thanks for the feedback!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes I know all. Yes, no, maybe, possibly, not sure and why not. No need to thank me for answering your questions.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm hearing that interviews will begin next week for some areas. Fast process with offers either same day or next.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awsome! Thanks for that information. So interviews happening next week have the candidates already been contacted?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, initial screenings. But I did not hear that it is a super fast process; offers in April.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a great site to help! Thanks everyone for the information! Does anyone know if initial screening has begun in the SouthEast. Specifically in Florida?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know a few people in the west who applied and haven't heard anything yet, I'm also wondering who has had initial screening? Fingers crossed!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My fingers are crossed too! Have they started in the East? I've applied and got a email that my resume was received by the recruiter but haven't heard anything in 2 weeks.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some of the Florida recruiters contacted candidates last week. Since DM's haven't even interviewed yet, it will be sometime in April before rep interviews take place.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard they hired the directors but managers are still 3-4 weeks out and reps are probably 2-3 weeks after that. I would say May probably.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So candidates have been identified in Fl and contacted that they are possible candidates.....? So if I have not heard anything besides my resume was receive does that mean I will probably not be moving forward? I hope not....