Intrarosa

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2017 at 10:27 AM.

Tags: Edit
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yeah, it will be interesting what lies we hear at the NSM this year. Nothing anyone in corporate says to me means anything anymore. I really hope they don’t think we will be a bunch of AMWAY cult participants this year. Not even sure why they are spending the money. It all seems crazy.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sept 2018 meetings- famous last quotes "don't worry- there are no lay-offs coming". What will we hear in two weeks? Can't wait to hear more BS

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is true and I bet the AEDs knew as they sat in the meetings looking at us all as they said with a straight face what a good year it will be yet knowing we were almost all going to be gone.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The company cannot do well with so few reps. The company will let everyone go and then restructure and try to start again under a new name.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Bill,
    Nice job unloading that anchor N. Grund. How about cleaning house on the rest of the tools that took this company down- starting with Tony C. And then work your way on down the list. You had a good company at one time but you made some serious hiring mistakes and now a lot of good lower level field personnel are paying for it.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

stock price dive at 51%?? Look at the investor reports, no one can justify buying this pitiful stock because AMAG dove at the same time the overall market showed a 9% average gain.
    Bill, what are you good for? Everything you touch turns to shit. We are wasting our career time working in this toxic, unproductive company. More territories will add to your ever growing list of openings that are still on a hiring freeze.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How are the sales of intrarosa going? I’m due to launch product in Europe and was wondering how docs are responding?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

in a socialized medicine market you should be fine. In the US when you launch a “me too”, black box product with no coverage it causes a few issues. AMAG’s most recent strategic move was to eliminate 110 sales positions in order to move more bonus money and share of voice away from the only product that has ever kept the lights on- Makena. Now, the current stock plunge of 51% will look tame during The back half of the year. Makena had a funnel of business from prior quarters that will dry up over the next 18 weeks and then the fun will begin. Another round of lay offs in the Fall is imminent because Vyleese (if it launches at all) won’t have time to stop the bleed. Bill Heiden has been a total failure here at AMAG and his band of idiots that surround him are just as bad.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like grund was the smart one.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hi - what do the customers say about the product?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

they like it as well as anything else if the price doesn’t shock them too badly. It’s not like it’s the cure for cancer, so responses from the MD’s that prescribe have been less than exciting. It’s a crowded market.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Grund was a liar and a coward like the rest of corporate.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing that patients are not staying on Intra. My physician said the novelty of it has worn off

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These goals are still awful. I don’t think I am ever going to make any money here.