Intuitive CTA Drug Test

Discussion in 'Intuitive Surgical' started by anonymous, Nov 14, 2018 at 3:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been trying to find out if there is a preemployment drug test for Intuitive but have not seen a legitimate response to this question. Can someone on here help out?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you haven’t seen a legit answer it’s because this is dumb question. I know of ZERO med device companies that don’t require a pre-employment drug screen for direct employees.

Here’s some advice: prepare for every new job as if you’re gonna have to piss in a cup for it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better get the synthetic urine and catheter ready stoner!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m not a stoner! I need medical marijuana because I suffer from a torn labia. Show some compassion!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

are you freaking serious?! You’re prescribed medical pot for a torn labrum? Stop lyin....you got that card so you can sit at home and think up new and creative ways to puff puff give. Maybe you can download some new software so the robot can roll you a spliff.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, you said labia...my bad, and that’s freaking hilarious. Roll it up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just do meth and cocaine. You will have tons of energy and it washes out of your system in less than 48 hours.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait, med device companies drug test their salespeople?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the original poster-did you get drug tested? Was it urine blood or hair?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Urine blood is the worst. Very painful.