Invega Sustenna

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Jul 14, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amazing! Of all of the knowledge/insight that I shared in a post over a year ago, this dumbass posts about my use of the word "its'".... This is exactly why companies are downsizing useless representatives. You sir/madame are USELESS!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean way behind forecast? Every time it falls behind headquarters lowers it. Can't have it looking like a marketing mistake.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is sad that Medicaid will pay but Medicare won't pay. What is wrong with America?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes this is a bad place to get information but since I know the answer to your question here it is. Go to this website and you will have the correct information about the program:

http://www.janssencns.com/invegasustenna/resources/hospital-product-replacement-program

Always go to the company's website for information. Cafe Pharma is not a place to gather information!

www.invegasustenna.com

Good luck to you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't change the web site, just get rid of the current marketing model where reps are in the field "making calls". Go to computer based marketing that is educational and the doctor views the site when they have time. J&J should be the first to do this. They will just follow the Credo like they have done in the recent past. What a great company. They care so much for patients, physicians, nurses, employees and oh- don't forget the shareholders. What a great company. What a great company. What a great company. What a great company.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, what's your point?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

these drugs will make people do this^

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you stop taking your Sustenna??? ]

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This drug made billions for years, but it was also a very high priced medicine. Generics have completely took over Risperdal. Generics will do the same to Zyprexa and Seroquel both which go generic very soon. They will have to come out with more effective medicines with less side effects or people will continue to take the generics.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Invega is for sure something that will be taken off of the market. I will make history someday for resisting the medication and if I get shot doing it at least I did enough to them. In a story I wrote a whole bunch of people die for injecting invega without a reason.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, do everyone a favor and get back on you meds. You are the poster child for long acting therapies.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a big time junk drug. It's a damn shame to steal that much money from the government. After 40 years per patient, they steal 1 million dollars. So glad I know more people than my counsler cause etc etc.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you telling to go back on their meds little boy. I happen to know more people than you and you have to be retarded if you think I would do people a favor if I took this drug. Name one thing that it helps me do. I got more money than the makers of invega and I will never pay them a cent for that junk. Trust me comment above you don't want beef with me cause I'll split you boy. I'm a gangsta.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW! So how long have you been delusional? Don't care what drug you take just ask your psych for one that will target the voices telling you not to take drugs. It should help with the delusions also.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Janssen Research Begins Phase 3 Program For INVEGA SUSTENNA 3-Month Formulation

Alkermes said that Janssen Research & Development LLC has begun a phase 3 clinical research program for a three-month formulation of INVEGA SUSTENNA, an injectable medicine for the treatment of schizophrenia. The investigational product is being developed by Janssen Pharmaceutica, NV, licensee to Alkermes' proprietary technology for nanoparticles.

Two phase 3 trials are expected to enroll around 1,800 patients with schizophrenia and would assess the efficacy, safety and tolerability of the three-month injectable formulation. These clinical studies are expected to be completed in the second half of calendar 2014.

Elliot Ehrich, Chief Medical Officer at Alkermes said, "Patients and physicians have a keen interest in new treatment options for schizophrenia. A three-month formulation of a long-acting atypical antipsychotic could significantly advance the treatment paradigm for schizophrenia, and we are looking forward to seeing the results from these phase 3 studies of INVEGA SUSTENNA."

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dont forgot how great this drug will be if it had a three month formulation, keep pushing it along through the FDA, maybe even bribe them to to it to market sooner.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has the organization learned nothing from past "Lessons Learned" ?? !!
    That's a really great statement....
    NOT

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hi im lucky here in Australia its free the 1 month injection, have just recently started as a lab rat, experimentation will last im told 3 more years.Sadly this medication has 110 side effects.
    Its only been 2 weeks and have experienced many SE arleady. Its not just about money read what other people have said about this miracoulous drug!
    http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.asp?drug=21999&name=INVEGA

In my opinion its a con job where people are making money on other peoples lives based on pseudoscience.
    And good luck to you all in the pharmaceutical industries i hope it goes broke and the concept of money disappears on a global scale permanently not just in 2008.