InVentiv Contract

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are filling all open territories with a contract. Not a good trend. The sales force is probably 50/50 contract vs legacy if not worse by now. The same neg cafe pharma crap went on when we launched Exalgo but the difference was that the launch goals were incremental and realistic. These launch goals are absurd. The legacy reps that stuck around did so to hopefully make some seriouse $$$$$ during launch but these goals are crazy for launching a CII.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that is why so many have left and will continue to leave. bad culture and high goals......
    no thank you.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh thats why you are soooo good!!
    Your great skills wont mean shit when you are laid off and there are no jobs except contract
    !

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many RD have quit since launch?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a Mallinckrodt rep I'm actually impressed with the Inventiv reps that we brought in. Most were pretty successful at the last company but just like the industry there is so much turnover and they got caught up in it. I personally know of 2 Inventiv reps in my district that are president club winners and came from very good companies. So get off your high horse and quit representing the Mallinckrodt reps as stuck up snobs because pretty soon I have a feeling we to will be contract reps.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh yeah this is such a legit posting...get a life loser contract rep. Not a credible post at all. What a joke!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a hater. So I have better skills then you. Maybe you should try retail.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like your mother !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 has left since launch and two in the past two months, a sign that the culture is heading in the wrong direction.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

we lost two RSD's, yeah thats a great sign!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go fuck yourself you arrogant shit! Let see what happens when you are laid off with all your stupid awards

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When are we going to be rolled into the regular sales force?

I asked the DM but he did not know. Does anyone know?

I was told that we could be rolled in as soon as xartemis launched but that has not been the case

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have to take a pay cut to be rolled into MNK. VTIV reps are making 80s. MNK 70s.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My darling you are sooooo wrong!!! MNK make more than that a lot more. The pissed off low paid MNK reps who found out got pissed and started running their mouths might make that but the good reps make much more and we keep our mouths shut. You have been misled.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're NOT! EVER!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a few MNK reps during district breakouts complaining about low salary.. I was shocked to hear since they been here for awhile but were only making high 70's while contract reps came in around the same if not more

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is not and never was a plan to roll us in to be MNK reps. I was told that when I got the job offer and I've also asked my ERM. There is no plan to roll us in but so what? What difference would it make?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You heard wrong! I heard we were going to be rolled in! Supposed to be at the approval of Xartemis.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No pumpkin. You "heard" wrong. No roll in, you ARE inVentiv employed and will be for the duration of your tenure with this contract. Wishful thinking, but that's OK.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thats not fair