InVentiv Contract

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Apr 9, 2014 at 5:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not fair? What's not fair?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm hoping not to be rolled in after the launch of this crap product

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love how they preetend that the ventiv reps "are " part of Mallinckrodt! What a joke and a lie!

We are nothing more than expendable reps that they can fire at any time

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's pretty obvious that they don't need all of us inventive reps. I wonder if we will make it the whole year, or if they will have layoffs earlier?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

probably sooner, look at the launch! if you could call it a launch! More like pushing a clunker up a hill

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hang tight Inventive rep. In my part of the world these reps are smoking the legacy reps. There may be a switcharoo headed our way and fast. They don't care who fills the seat as long as it is producing. Who cares what we did for company yesterday it's what are bringing today and it looks like inventive is delivering!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My team is mostly ventiv and I see no real good reps. Most washed up reps who were used to making furniture calls

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Furniture?......

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

?What was on that stupid teleconference today?

Should I listen to the next one?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No kidding. We got to hear a Med Affairs person tell us what to tell a pharmacist when they don't want to stock the product for you. Priceless. Come, dip your toe into the real world and talk to me after that.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stop putting down inventiv reps, it makes us all look like immature idiots.
    the real issue here is leadership. if you are going to come on this site let's be honest who choked here. she would love nothing more than for us to blame each other.

some very talented inventiv reps and some not so much and the same for mnk.
    lets prepare for our inspiring town call that will take place today. cant wait.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The successful uptake of XXR lies with surgeons, especially orthopods doing extremities, hips and spines, general, ENT, Plastic, gyn's doing hysterectomies, colon & rectal doing roids, otolaryngologists, neuro surgeons doing head and neck, Podiatrists, urgent care HCPs, oral surgeons.

Once the Cadence hospital reps are onboarded, they can chase after the hospitalists and ER HCPs. There will be turf battles as field and hospital reps go after high volume surgeons.

The PC providers are a muddled group as they sort through the hierarchy of acute meds before Rxing a scheduled med.

The original target lists are replete with retired, relocated HCPs and inaccessible hospitalists. We need the ability to add targets as we prospect and uncover them by working the professional buildings around hospitals that are loaded with surgeons. Another option is to buy lists of surgeon directories from your state medical boards. These lists are much more accurate than the stale, outdated info procured from ZS Associates.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The access in surgeon's offices for a drug rep is best with the M.A. and/or any PA or NP.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They have not answered one question! We are looking into that....
    come on!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a challenging business climate in a very difficult and scrutinized therapeutic class. Whatever the obstacles have been so far, from e-prescribing to a comprehensive sales aid to increasing order limits on savings cards to reviewing and revising quotas, target lists, target call frequency, team members are taking action to be responsive to the needs on the front lines.

The rapid responses and fine tuning of marketing strategies and tools is impressive and needed to make the XXR launch a successful work in progress. I am not a corporate kool-aid drinker but have been a part of a number of big pharma launches where marketing put their heads in the sand when strategies weren't working. After today's CC, I'm encouraged by the changes in the works and the commitment of mgmt to deliver on resources needed to drive the XXR launch.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you bought that line of bs. i didn't.

a complete mess

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i hope your encouragement helps you through your period of unemployment.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're a part of this sales team, have a vested interest in the success of XXR and aren't happy with results so far, what would you do differently? (Other than make snarky comments from the anonymity of your basement).

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think it is very telling that the Ventiv reps have not received their company cars yet.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

not really. they've been ordered.